Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56099 times)

« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2005, 10:48:24 PM »
I always put off this story...thing...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2005, 11:34:41 PM »
This, along with The Prophecy and the original Add-a-sentence Mario Story, should be stickied.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2005, 04:08:23 PM »
I don't know what that means, Luigi Simpson, but I'm going to assume it's a compliment.  Speaking of stories, the latest episode begins now!

Cranky: We are just three days away from the Super Smash Brothers Crash n Burn Melee!  Tonight, we will learn who the first and last entrants into the melee will be.  We will also preview all the other matches for the Melee!

Diddy: We already know of a couple matches, but there's one big one I refer to.  Link vs Luigi in a ladder match!  This is going to be a good one!

Cranky: More on that later on tonight!  Right now, the tag team titles are on the line!  Lemmy and Iggy Koopa taking on the Ice Climbers in a rematch from two weeks ago!  They also have a triple threat tag team match against these same Ice climbers, and Wario and waluigi, who had a classic match against the Mario Brothers back when they were the tag champs. 

Diddy: Lemmy and Iggy are now the champions!  They won the vacant titles by defeating the Ice Climbers in our lost episode!  The titles had been vacant since the Mario brothers were put on the DL at the UST, thanks to DK.

Cranky: This is a regular match where only SSB rules apply.  That means no steel chairs, no pins, and no submissions. 

Diddy: Nope!  Just classic SSB action!  Here's the start of the match!  One note here.  If Nana is eliminated first, only she will be gone.  Nothing will happen to her partner. 

Cranky: But if Popo gets KO'd, they both will lose a life!  So, if you're the Ice Climbers, protect Popo at all costs! 

Diddy: Well the match starts off with all four men, check that, three men and one girl, check that, two koopas and two eskimos.  That's it!  All four in the arena! 

Cranky: The ring here at Wario stadium sinks below the floor when SSB rules are in effect. All SSB stadiums do. 

Diddy: The team of Lemmy and Iggy starting off great as they dominate the Ice Climbers early on, looking to retain their titles!  The Koopa Twins roughing up Nana!  She's protecting Popo so the Ice Climbers don't lose any lives early! 

Cranky: Popo goes after Lemmy with left and rights!  Now he's got a homerun bat!  Iggy with a shot from behind sending Popo flying!  He dropped his bat!  Nana's got it!  She's behind the Koopa Twins!  Watch out!  She swings and drives both of them out of here!  A two run homer for Nana and she's put Popo and herself inline to win the tag titles! 

Diddy: That was huge!  Both koopas went to beat up on Popo, and Nana took advantage!  This looks bad for the champs!  They desperately need to even the score, and that means knocking out Popo!  Watch out!  Nana comes flying into our announce table!  Now a double team on Popo!  Lemmy and Iggy both grab Pokeballs and, oh my!  One is Charizard, and Iggy's is a flight of Beedrill!  haven't seen them in awhile! 

Cranky: Charizard burns Popo while the Beedrill knock him a new one!  He's about ready to be knocked out!  And Lemmy hits him with a Beam sword!  He's out of here!  Nana and Popo down to one life!  This one's going to be a fight to the finish!   Lemmy's got a homerun bat!  There goes Nana!  Popo stuck in a double team!

Diddy: Lemmy swings and Popo ducks!  He smacks Lemmy across the arena!  Iggy also smacked by Popo!  Can he win the titles by himself?  This would be a major upset for the Ice Climber!  He smash attacks Iggy!  Iggy flies and a bomb falls!  A bomb just fell right into Iggy Koopa's lap!  Boom!  He's eliminated!  It comes down to Lemmy and Popo for the tag team titles!  And Popo's got a beam sword!  Wait a minute!  Link's down on the battleground!  And Roy Koopa is with him! 

Cranky: Roy takes out his brother, the Ice Climbers have won, but the bell rang in a DQ.  The match has ended in a no contest!  Now the ring has been raised in front of everybody!

Diddy: Leave it to Link to ruin a good match!  Now Link with a shot to Popo's gut!  Popo just had a tough match, so he can't fight back!  Dang it Link!  Leave him alone, you blasted bully! 

Cranky: Link throws Popo into the ring!  Roy's got a steel chair!  Also there's a table in the ring!  Link kicks Popo below the belt!  My gosh!

Link: I hope you're watching, Luigi!  Because this is what I will do to you in three days in our ladder match for my title!

Diddy: Link goes to grab, Hey!  Popo springing to life as he tries to fight off Link!  Roy with a chair!  Popo with a dropkick crushing Roy's head with the chair!  Uh oh!  Link with another chair!  And he lays out the ice climber!

Cranky: Hey!!  It's Nana, Lemmy and Iggy!  They storm the ring!  Lemmy and Iggy take Roy down with a double clothesline!  Now Link turns to face Nana!  Link's got that look again, oh no. 

Diddy: Dang it no!  Put her down!  Leave her alone, champ!  Wait a minute!  It's Luigi!  The #1 contender for Link's SSB title!  Luigi is here!  Link hightails it!  Luigi hoisting Roy for the Luigi Bomb as Link watches!  And Luigi bombs Roy through his own table! 

Cranky:  Complete Chaos as we start our show here tonight!  Luigi and Link in a staredown as Link crawls up the ramp!  We'll be right back!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2005, 04:36:21 PM »
When a topic is stickied, it is put to the top of the list, and it doesn't go down.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2005, 04:43:29 PM »
Oh, I see.  You should read this hilarious post I just made about WWE in that "Next Mario Sports Game" thread.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »
Diddy: Welcome back to the show!  For the first time ever, we will have two matches in a row with championships on the line!  The first one already happened, with Lemmy and Iggy retaining the Tag Team titles.  Now, Yoshi looks to try and retain his Nintendo Entertainment Title as he faces off against Pikachu.

Cranky: Pikachu and Yoshi set to go one on one for the NE title.  Let's run down a little match by match history!  In the first match, Pikachu won the newly created championship.  But everyone remembers when Yoshi won the title in the second match!  He's been the champion ever since!  Here we go!  Yoshi and Pikachu fighting for the title! 

Diddy: Yoshi starts it off by eating Pikachu and turning him into an egg.  Pikachu breaks out of it and delivers some shots to Yoshi!   Look at this!  Clothesline!  Yoshi and Pikachu both go over the top rope!  They are both down on the outside!  Who will win the NE title?  Find out when we return!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2006, 10:28:30 PM »
Cranky: We're back on Super Smash brothers live!  During the break, Pikachu executed one of the most lethal moves in his arsenal, the reverse Poke plunge off the top rope onto the floor!  Yoshi is still out of it!

Diddy: And now Pikachu has the shock lock locked in!  This could definitely wear down Yoshi!  Man alive, he's got it locked in and he is not letting go!  Yoshi trying to bust out of it!  He's definitely trying to burst out of the lethal shock lock!  He does!  But how much has that taken out of the champion? 

Cranky: Not much, as he continues to bombard Pikachu with punches and kicks and whatever he can find in his arsenal!  Pikachu bounces off of the rope and runs into Yoshi's boot!  The champion grabs the challenger!  He's got him up!  Hey!  It's that move!  Yoshi nails his move!  And he covers! 1,2,3!  He wins it!  Yoshi has beaten Pikachu and retains his title! 

Diddy: Now he celebrates!  Yoshi keeps on retaining the NE title!  Hey wait!  Two masked smashers have just entered the ring!  They ambush Yoshi with a flurry of lefts and rights!  Now they whip him across the ring!  A double clothesline!  What the heck is this?  Now they lift him in the air!  And they plant him face first!  What the heck?

Cranky: I don't get it!  Who are these guys?  They've just taken out Yoshi and now, Hey!  here comes Kirby!  The warpstar warrior is here!  He's in the ring!  He's got a steel chair!  he's got these two masked men cornered! 

Diddy: I'm hearing Ash Ketchum's music!  And there is the former GM on the ramp!  Kirby's distracted!  And a low blow by one of the masked smashers!  Now Kirby is up on their shoulders!  And they plant him too!  Now Ash has a microphone!

Ash: Hello, fans of Super Smash brothers!  Yes, it is I, the one, the only, the best GM this show ever had, Ash Ketchum!

Diddy: That draws a harsh chorus of boos from the sold out crowd here at the big house!

Ash: Go ahead and boo me!  But you will be sorry when my assassins take out the entire cast of super smashers!  Now, my assassins, finish these two!

Diddy: Oh no!  There are tables in the ring!  Somebody stop this!  Yoshi is planted through a table!  Now Kirby is planted through a table! 

Cranky: Dang it!  I thought Ash had to leave forever when he lost that Steel cage match at the UST!

Diddy: The assassins leave the ring with their commander Ash Ketchum!  But now, here comes our GM Bowser.  And he is not pleased! 

Bowser: What do you think you're doing? 

Ash: Allow me to demonstrate!  Plant him, my assassins! 

Cranky: A low blow to our GM!   No!  Not this!  Dang it, not this!  But wait!  Here comes Mario!  Mario with a chair!  He decks Ash from behind!  But the assassins ambush him!  Now Luigi comes down!  Luigi with a chair as well!  But Link comes down with the championship belt!  Oh my!  A whack to the back of Luigi!  he is down!  Now the assassins plant Mario!  Now they lift Luigi to their shoulders!  They plant him too!  And, oh no!  Not our GM!  Oh, they plant him too!

Diddy: Dang it!  Someone ought to teach Ash a painful lesson he'll never forget!  Luigi's chair shot just doesn't do it!  Ash Ketchum has a new weapon, the assassins!  And they have made their presence felt here tonight!  We will recap this current event, as well as the lineup of matches for the Melee, on this, the final show before the big event!  When we return! 
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 10:45:13 AM by Jman »

« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2006, 05:04:06 PM »
Pikachu and Ling Ling(from Drawn together) vs Ash! (heheehehehe..............
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2006, 05:22:46 PM »
No, Ash will definitely get his, you'll be shocked who challenges him to a match at the melee!

« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2006, 11:55:56 PM »
I have a small idea, but... I'll just wait and see.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2006, 09:31:07 PM »
Coming tomorrow, the final installments of this, the final episode of SSB Live before the mega melee!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »
Boy, I don't know, I haven't come up with anything much over the last several months.  I think it might be time to say goodbye to SSB Live after just one season, unless somebody else wants to take over.  or I could turn this into an rpg, who knows?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #237 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:19 PM »
I have hinted at it for days, and after months of consideration, I think I've gotten the old inspiration back for this story.  I just have to go back and read the last few pages to remember all of the rivalries and the matches I set up before I lost my will to write this.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #238 on: September 04, 2007, 08:53:40 PM »
Just bumping this up, because I, unlike last time, actually have a plan for the next couple of days.  I am going to begin writing new installments for the event two years in the making.

« Reply #239 on: September 04, 2007, 09:01:42 PM »
Dude, I never got into this topic in it's heyday, but now that I'm a WWE fan, expect me to be checking in.  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print