Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 352591 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1605 on: October 24, 2011, 11:58:20 PM »
A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1606 on: October 25, 2011, 12:44:26 AM »
Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1607 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:29 AM »
Also: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1608 on: October 25, 2011, 05:05:47 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again: My ass, that's a sentence.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1609 on: October 25, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
"My ass" is not a sentence because it contains no verb.

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo" is a grammatically correct sentence, though.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1610 on: January 27, 2012, 02:48:07 AM »
New sig, demonstrating my attitude towards those who may insult me based on certain interests of mine.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1611 on: February 13, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »
I was going to have a new sig, but it wouldn't fit:  "An excellent plumber is infinitely more admirable than an incompetent philosopher. The society which scorns excellence in plumbing because plumbing is a humble activity, and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity, will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy. Neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water." — John W. Gardner (1912-2002)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1612 on: February 13, 2012, 09:36:29 PM »
It would still make sense without the first sentence. Would that fit?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1613 on: February 13, 2012, 11:40:34 PM »
I changed my sig a couple days ago, upon CrossEyed's musing about it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1614 on: February 14, 2012, 01:47:43 AM »
Somehow.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1615 on: February 17, 2012, 07:51:59 PM »
“If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.” — Ken Robinson

I'm currently working on a project to flip my chemistry honors classes.  I think it's the right decision, but I'm prepared to be wrong. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1616 on: February 28, 2012, 07:28:13 PM »
I was going to change my sig again, but it appears spoiler tags are not allowed.  I expected as much.

"Well done, here come the test results, 'you are a horrible person', that's what it says, a horrible person, we weren't even testing for that"

« Reply #1617 on: March 07, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
Mine reflects the plight of a rather unfortunate individual who had disgraced himself publicly whilst trying to run a one-man marketing company whilst wwebsiting as on the internet
Relics.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1618 on: March 10, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »
Ah, of course.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1619 on: June 13, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
If you've been following Miyamoto news recently you may be aware of my new signature.  Where do I apply to be Miyamoto's slave so that he can free up his schedule? 

Print