Print

Author Topic: This may be the last of Jman  (Read 4452 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 09:08:25 PM »
Would it help to make ammends right about now?

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 09:22:31 PM »
Guess so... just don't leave.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 05:01:49 PM »
Well, it's not ourfault you suck more than Meowrio, Nintendofreak. You were born that way.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 05:32:15 PM »
CRAM A FREAKING WATERMELON IN YOUR CRYHOLE, ALUCARD!!!!!

~I don't want anyone editing my post except a moderator, no matter how good the cause.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 1/10/2004 11:37:53 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2003, 06:03:12 PM »
Jman, I don't want you to leave, I thought all of your posts were pretty funny. Those people that hate you for a stupid reason are just idiots that have no common sense.

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2003, 08:15:12 PM »
Nobody "sucks" more than anyone else. Everyone is equal here. (Don't take advantage of that Sadib and all other immature people).

Other people that just join and say nonsense should just shut their mouths. If you have a good post that makes some sense and isn't yelling or bad-mouthing the person, then yeah, no problem. Post EDUCATED things, not just a bunch of posts degrading another person.

Jman and nintendofrak need to stop this senseless feuding. This makes no sense to argue, unless I see a post made by either one of you and it's very bad.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2003, 08:34:53 PM »
Thanks, Trainman, but I don't think they will stop flaming each other. Anyways, I'm closing the thread -- no offense to you, Jman.

If anyone has something to say about this -- please E-mail me with why you think I was wrong. In your E-Mail, try to spell at least 85% of your words correctly, and capitalize most (better yet, all) beginning letters of sentences and instances of the first person singular nominative-case pronoun "I". Thanks.

Jman, if you are still checking this thread, please stay. I've gotten many a member here angry at me... so don't leave. If you join a message board, at sometime in your tenure there you WILL offend someone (Oftentimes for no reason). Don't leave.

~Insane Steve

Stupid Quotes: (6th edition)
"I honestly don`t see how the Cubs can lose the [National League Championship Series]. I mean, the Cubs are up by 3 games, and Mark Prior and Kerry Wood are pitching Games 6 and 7 at home. As bad as they`ve choked in the past, there is absolutely no way that the Cubs can lose this series to the Florida Marlins."
~Me, failing to see how badly the Cubs really can still choke, even today.
~I.S.~

Print