Print

Author Topic: Story about us 2: The revenge of Shredder! Herbal Essnces still unincluded.  (Read 4199 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: November 07, 2003, 08:14:21 PM »
This is the sequel to "Story about us! Herbal Essences not included."

To start us off, Shredder is pacing back in forth in his lair.

Shredder: I can't believe those imbecile TMKers left me out of the story!  They will pay for that!  Now comes, The revenge of Shredder!  I will strike them all down!  Starting with Jman! Mua hah ah a ahhahhaaha!

Meanwhile, I was drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter's day.  I had just purchased Super Mario advance 4, and was playing it between sips.
Suddenly we warp to...

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 10:18:15 PM »
Luigison desides to sleep this one out so no one mess with his trout pillow.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 10:20:26 PM »
Lizard Dude curls up at the foot of the bed.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 10:40:51 PM »
At the same time, The Big Boo was pondering if this thread would ever last.

The Big Boo: This thread seems just like the last one, which drastically lost popularity weeks ago. Oh well. Might as well post something to add to the story. One of these days.

*The Big Boo, in an act of trying to figure out what to do, beats an army of Agent Smiths with a metal pole*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 12:11:37 AM »
Suddenly, Shredder lunged at Luigison, who was asleep.  Sapphira dove in front of Luigison to save his live, and she does, except that she's stabbed.  Marionut#1 ran up to Sapph and kissed her and then she dies, the end.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 07:42:59 AM »
Then Jman got so ticked off, he beat the snot out of the Shredder.  Then came the end.

Well, I guess the sequel bombed.  Just ike real life sequels, well some of them anyway.

Proud to be an American!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2003, 12:42:34 PM »
Well, maybe if the moron who ended the original didn't end it in two lines, maybe it'd still have people posting! Oh well. THis one is over. It was fun while it lasted.

Meowrik: Well guys, that's it. We're done. No more adventures...

Narrator: And so the TMK'ers all went back to their original lives...

Markio returned to his boring life of meaningless schoolwork and seldom having any fun.
 Sapphira got The Wind Waker for her birthday and was punished for catching a cold, and hasn't been seen out of her house since.
 Chupperson Weird returned home with his stolen plans of Meowrik's food-themed showers and got rich off the profits.
 Meowrik went back to his "pad" and kept in touch with the other Samurai Pizza Cats. He stays at home playing video games all day, waiting for the day he works for TMK.
 Trainman went back to Texas and invented a new type of train that travels over 750 mph. After his parents found out what he was doing in the garage for 6 hours each day, they forbade him from inventing anything ever again.
 Master Guino died peacefully in his sleep one night after finally raising the perfect heroes who could save the world, making his life complete as the world was safe once again.
 Lizard Dude went on to become the world's leading fusion technique trainer, and now works undercover for the Albanian government.
 TheEggMan one day invented a patch for the Matrix Virus which prevented any agent Smith duplication or connection to Digital World to reality whatsoever, ultimately stopping the time warps and wormholes.
 Luigi~lover returned to her small cottage in the woods. Nothing else. She lives a boring life doing nothing.
 Deezer returned to his job as the Supreme Ruler of TMK. He now currently resides in his Illinois home, as his room gets progressivly messier everyday.

1 year later.....

Narrator: All the TMK'ers are in the chatroom of TMK... all traces of memory of their heroic deeds were lost in everyone except for the TMK'ers themselves. No one wanted to believe a bunch of Video Game freaks saved the world and that the Matrix actually existed.

Meowrik: Well guys, it's time I hit the sack. I've got School tomorrow.
Sapphira: Ok Seeya Meow.
Deezer: Bye
Trainman: Later

(Meowrik signed walked away from his computer and walked to his bed. The screen zooms out to a small house that only has a computer in it. A small message titled MatrIX34.scr comes up...)

It reads: I will find a way to get out of here...

(THe screen is now back in Meowrik's bedroom. Meowrik gets into bed)

Meowrik: Ah. I remember back when we all... Yawn... were super heroes... Zzzzz.......

The End

(No one add onto the story. It's over.)
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2003, 04:13:04 PM »
Um, Jman isn't an idiot, you idiot, Meowrik.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2003, 04:13:15 PM »
Um, Jman isn't an idiot, Meowrik, you idiot.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2003, 05:46:15 PM »
Thank you Trainman.  Meowrik, if you have issues with me, or anyone else, then that's your problem, not mine or anyone else's.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*

Edited by - Markio on 11/11/2003 3:48:54 PM

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2003, 06:47:28 PM »
Shoulda seen this comin'.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2003, 03:28:53 PM »
They gotta have a sequel to everything these days.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2003, 07:07:05 PM »
Hey what's going on? What did I do? All I said was that people shouldn't have destroyed Herbal Essnces like that, or it might still be going. No need to get rash about anything. *Anime Sweatdrop*

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2003, 08:24:58 PM »
Watch your wording, because what you meant may be taken the wrong way.  Like when you called me a moron, and then said my life was meaningless and seldom have fun.  I guess you meant that in a good way. *does cuckoo sign*

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2003, 06:18:36 PM »
You suck in every facet of your miserable existance. But I say that with the UTMOST respect.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print