Print

Author Topic: Best Video Game Based Cartoon  (Read 5275 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2003, 04:22:58 PM »
I couldn't agree more with what CW just said.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2003, 12:11:30 PM »
Thats two peoples opinion. Still, I don't like it. And I still want to kill Tiff & Tuff! *If I may quote Marioguy, kills Tiff & Tuff*

---------------------------------------------
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2003, 07:37:36 PM »
Yeah, we understand Lonic.  Still doesn't stop me from liking it.  Man, you must really hate Tiff and Tuff.

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2003, 08:35:26 PM »
screw them,What about chris? That a-hole should be shot for being a spotlite hog in Sonic X.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2003, 02:10:38 PM »
Yes, he is annoying. But still. Heck, even Ash Ketchum is better than Tiff & Tuff. In fact, I think Il'l make a new anti story soon! }:)

---------------------------------------------

GameNOW 4 lyfe! Luigi hated it when he crapped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2004, 12:13:45 AM »
How bout we start a "Most annoying character ina cartoon series" tournament?

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2004, 09:20:30 AM »
Okay.  My pick would have to be Baxter Stockman from the new TMNT cartoon.  But I don't think he was half this annoying in the old cartoon.

And now you know, the rest of the story.

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2004, 05:11:26 PM »
The DIC Sonic and Mario cartoons may not have been that popular (not my opinion, but to many other people), but I think they're classics that deserve to be passed down from generation to generation.

-Making your way in the world today DOES take everything you''ve got!-

Jman

• Score
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2004, 07:33:26 PM »
I found out that Stockman was a nerd on the old TMNT show.  Surprised to see this topic back from the dead.  I still say Sonic is one of the best VG characters ever.

Jman''''s various quote of the week #2: I would have to say that the Quizno''s spongemonkeys are quite possibly the worst mascots ever created.  Worse even than William Hung hosting the FoxBox.

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2004, 09:59:57 AM »
(I only read the first few posts so if someone already said any of this, please forgive me) My brother actually showed me that scene from the Japanese Pokemon episode when James has the inflated breast, and it's funny because it deflates while Jessie's talking to Misty, and he blows it back up. Just about everyone knows about the seizure episode, and I read about the one when the guy sticks that gun right at Ash's nose (funny because in one of the older ones that was released in America, some other guy stuck a sword right up to Ash's nose, and I don't think it's any more or less dangerous than a gun when it's right up to him) with a screenshot, it actually didn't look bad at all, but I understand why they consider it "too violent". Anyway, really the only show I like based on a video game was Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, because they actually managed to take so much stuff from Kirby Super Star (best Kirby game ever), and they have good plots (:cough: Super Mario Bros. Shows :cough:).

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print