Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Christmas story Coming soon!  (Read 6604 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: November 24, 2003, 06:11:19 PM »
I've started writing a Christmas based Mario fanfic to get in the holiday spirit.  The story:

Mario is hosting a Christmas party at Princess Peach's castle.  A lot of his friends, as well as a few other characters are invited!  

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 06:41:44 PM »
Cool. Just finish before Christmas.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 06:49:57 PM »
I've already started chapter 1.  Who knows, I might post it tonight!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Strip this of the title Coming soon, because it comes now!

Chapter 1: Christmas Eve morning.

We start out our story with a sunny morning in the Mushroom Kingdom.  Mario was just rising from his sleep.  It was 6:00 a.m.  He slowly began his descent down the stairs to fix a special breakfast for Princess Peach.  he went to the kitchen.

"Luigi, do we have any eggs?"  Luigi slowly rose from his bed.  he came to the top of the stairs.

"Look in the refrigerator, duh!"  he yelled.  Then he went back to bed.  "Hmm, never thought of that." Mario said.

Meanwhile in the land of Hyrule, Link went to his mailbox to get the mail, what else?

"Hmm" he said.  "Bills, bills, you may have won 10,000 dollars.  Eww!  Why would I want THAT enhanced?  Gosh, people today are sick!  he shuddered in disgust.  "Wait!  What's this?"  He pulled out a card with decorations on it.  "You are cordially invited to a Christmas party."  He read.  "Zelda!  He yelled.  Zelda came from her castle.  "We've been invited to a Christmas party!"  Link told her.  "Ooh, I'd better put on something nice."  She said.  Several minutes later, they were on a horseback ride to the Mushroom Kingdom.

On Planet Popstar, Kirby was fast asleep.  It was still 7:00 a.m. cst (Central Star Time).  The night before, they got 3 feet of snow in Dreamland.  Which seems physically impossible and oh, nevermind.  Anyway,  When Kirby finally melted all the snow around his house with the fire ability, He found a letter.  "You are invited  to a Christmas party."  He read.  He went to get Tiff and Tuff.  "Tiff!" he said.  "What's the matter, Kirby?"  She asked him.  "I need a warpstar!  Fast!"  He said.  Tiff asked for a warpstar.  "Warpstar."  The giant Kabu said as he gave out a warpstar.  It arrived, and Kirby hopped on.  "Wait.  What do you need it for?" Tiff asked inquisitively.

"I was invited to a Christmas party."  He said.

"Were we invited?" Tuff asked.

"No," Kirby said. "And I've got to leave right now!"  Kirby told him.  "Can I come?" said the more annoying than a rap song Tokkori.  "Ha!  In your dreams!  You have less of a chance than these guys!" (Gestures toward Tiff and Tuff.
"But Kirby!" Tiff said.
"But nothing!  So long suckers!  On Warpstar!" Kirby yelled as he shot into the stratusphere.  Tiff, Tuff, and Tokkori watched on.

Now comes the fun part! I'm letting you guys suggest ideas to me about who could make guest appearences in the story.  Except yourselves.  Also, suggest what could happen in the story!      

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 10:27:44 PM »
Have a lot of Mario characters plus other Nintendo icons. Also,Have john cena be a DJ.

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 10:43:55 PM »
HAHAHA!  How about Bowser goes to the party, but he's so big he gets stuck in the doorway and they try to get him out?

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 10:15:01 AM »
I'll see what I can do.  Has anyone else ever written a Christmas themed story on this board, or was I the first?

Proud to be an American!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 08:24:28 PM »
Or even funnier, they DON'T help him out!  HAHAHAHAHA!  And yes, it is the first christmas story.

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 08:38:57 PM »
I was going to turn my "first story" into a Christmas story, but, I never got around to it.

~*A chapter from the book of luigi~lover: I was standing in the park, wondering why frisbees get bigger, then it hit me!*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2003, 11:17:50 AM »
Be sure to put some CharginChucks in there, too...
 n/a

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2003, 03:27:43 PM »
Chapter 2: Christmas Eve Afternoon

The Christmas party was still several hours away.  Princess Peach was decorating a giant Christmas tree within her castle.  She was almost done.  The only thing left, was a star.  (Or in this case, a starman).  Peach put on Kuribo's shoe, and jumped up and stuck the star on the top.  "There.  It's finished.  It's beautiful!"  She said.  She walked around the giant tree.

"Oh no!  Someone spraypainted orange on this side!  the tree is ruined unless I can find some green spraypaint!"  She screamed.  Running away with a can of orange spraypaint in his hand while laughing, was Lemmy Koopa.

Mario on the other hand, was in the real world waiting for WWE superstar John Cena to get done filming a YJ stinger commercial.

While he waited for that, Link and Zelda were being detained from their travel by a large monster from the Windwaker game.

JOhn Cena was done with his commercial and walked out of the locker room.  "Yo, Yo, Yo," and he proceeded to make up a rap about Nintendo kicking the crap out of xbox and ps2.  Saying,

"Xbox, You can expect Nintendo to kick your buttocks.  And PS2, anyday of the week I'll break you!  You are both  more worthless than a chunk of fools gold. You think you're so bold, but you're getting old!  Word Life!"

"Hey, that was impressive!"  Mario said.  Would you like to be the featured DJ at my Christmas party?"  he asked Cena.

"Would I be able to beat anyone up?"  Cena asked.  "Sure.  Anyone who gets out of line, beat the living daylights out of them."  Mario said.  "All right.  See you at 8:00 dawg!  Word life!"  Cena said.  Mario found the nearest pipe, and traveled back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Kirby was already at the castle, but he had fallen asleep on the green front lawn of the castle.  many more guests were on their way.  The party would start soon.

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 11/27/2003 4:35:22 PM

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 10:47:14 AM »
Can you please include Pokemon in your story? Please, please, pretty please? You included Tiff & Tuff, and they are not even real Nintendo characters! I know you hate Pokemon, but this is a Nintendo Christmas. I think Pokemon deserve to have a Christmas with other Nintendo characters as well. Also, if you do include them, can you please for once not have them killed? Oh, I know! Have them invite Yugi, and kill him instead. I know he's not a Nintendo character, but I rather have him killed then Pikachu!

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 06:33:26 PM »
I'll think about it.

Proud to be an American!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2003, 07:17:48 AM »
Thanks.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2003, 08:53:17 AM »
Chapter 3: The party draws near.

The party was about an hour away, and the only guests that had shown up were Kirby, who was still asleep by the way, and a bunch of Pokemon(requested by Lonic).  Mario then arrived in town through a warp pipe.  "Good thing I got that Cena thing done.  Now to see if he shows up on time!"

Meanwhile, Link and Zelda had just found a warp pipe.  "What is that thing?" Zelda asked.  "Hmm", Link looked at his map from Super Mario Brothers 3.

"Says in this guide that it's a warp pipe.  It'll warp us right to the Mushroom Kingdom."  Link told her.  Then they jumped in.

Meanwhile back at the castle, Mario unveiled a giant ray blaster.  "Mario!  What is that?"  Peach asked him.  "I need something to kill those blasted Pokemon!"
Mario said.  "Mario!  It's Christmas!  This is no time for the Anti-Pokemon war to continue!  Put that thing away!"  Peach scolded.  "Oh all right."  Mario said.

Meanwhile at Bowser's castle, a very dumb koopa came up to Bowser and said: "Peach is havin' a party at the castle!  And I'm invited!  This is the first time I've ever been invited to a party!"  And he did a little dance.

"What?" Bowser asked.  "How the heck could this happen?!!!!"  He yelled.  "Well, I'll come anyway, even if I'm not invited!  Then, I'll kidnap Peach and bring her to my castle for a party of our own! Mua ha ha ha ha ha!!!!"  

Proud to be an American!

Print