Print

Author Topic: I'm new.  (Read 7664 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2003, 08:27:53 PM »
Guys, MoonEye has been hanging around in some form or another since 2000! You guys are just all too new to know! So quit!

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2003, 08:48:23 PM »
Birdo, you FOOL!!!â„¢

"Trainman, I cannot believe you are defending mooneye821."

Birdo, I cannot believe you're NOT defending him. Well, I am so get over it. He has done nothing wrong. Just a Killa start but it's ok now.

*Some* people here just don't know how to forgive at all and that's a crying shame.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2003, 09:31:52 PM »
'www.vgmusic.com' is a great place for any type of video game music. All you have to do to listen is click on the file, and it'll start to play. Easy as that.

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2003, 09:35:29 PM »
Trainman, no one,(including YOU), has the right to say that others are unforgiving.  You just called Birdo a fool and proved that you didn't forgive him for stating his opinion.

No plate like chrome for the hollindaise.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2003, 01:44:33 PM »
It seems as though you did not read mooneyes "overthrow deezer" and "you are all incompetent" topics. At least Killa's were creative and mario-related.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2003, 03:42:52 PM »
The names fruits....Juji_Fruits. I started today. I've been a mario fan since the age of 1. or 2. or how about 3. Let's make up a game called Mario Jepordy. Yes im a jeapordy fan. can i make that a topic? Please? oh i can't wait to get involed to this site. I've already responed to 2,3 forums on this site already! WOOHOO! let's get rockin

Juji gets a call.......he cannot finnish, for he is at the Juicy Fruit factory trying to change the name of the gum
I am a trained master of each of the weapons of battle

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2003, 09:32:33 PM »
"Trainman, no one,(including YOU), has the right to say that others are unforgiving."

Well, I believe I have the right to state my opinion like you said. Plus, I wasn't naming Birdo. I was stating a fact. Some people don't know how to forgive. How can you tell me that I don't have that right to tell people that they aren't forgiving when it is sometimes a *fact?*

"You just called Birdo a fool and proved that you didn't forgive him for stating his opinion."

Yeah, I called him a fool.â„¢ I don't think that's enough to forgive someone. It is at the most an insult and nothing more. You said it as if I was threatening to murder the guy.

"It seems as though you did not read mooneyes 'overthrow deezer' and 'you are all incompetent' topics."

I sure as heck DID. Didn't you see my posts asking him why he was doing that and questioning his horrible spelling? It seems that you don't read people's posts.

"At least Killa's were creative and mario-related."

They were Mario related because they were in the General MARIO chat, that's why. No, they weren't exactly "creative." 20 out of the 25+ were absolutely pointless. Actually, I don't even think any of them were really "creative." He was mostly making poll threads and threads for every individual question he had. I didn't see any as good as "The Circle" from him, so no, none of his were creative; all senseless questions and polls.

"Oh now, don''t talk crazy. They''re not gonna to eat the man." ~Prof. E. Gadd
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2003, 10:13:20 PM »
I like that Finnish sig a lot. Go Fins!

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2003, 10:16:00 PM »
"Plus, I wasn't naming Birdo."

Technically, you were, but let's just forget this ever existed... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Uh, yeeeaah...

"You said this as if I was threatning to murder the guy."

Wait... you're going to murder Birdo?  ... When did this happen?... Is there... wait, what?...AAH, I DONT REMEMBER WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

"Yeah, I called him a fool."

Uh-oh, Trainman is getting that Meowrik look in his eye...

""""

Yes, I'm quoting the quotation marks.  I wish BM hadn't shown us how to do that.  Although it isn't his fault.  Who's fault is it?  It makes me trail o...

In conclusion of everything I posted, I'm asking you: Please don't quote my words unless you want to publish them in the New Yorker.  OK, and the digest.  How did they come up with the phrase Reader's DIGEST?  Ew.  Anyway, the moral of this is, 'Don't pet sweaty things.'  Wait, maybe it was 'Don't sweat petty things.'  I don't remember, but the point is, get out of my chair I want to sit down. @_@ XD

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2003, 10:50:23 PM »
Yeah! Lets all murder Birdo!!!

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Print