Print

Author Topic: The Kirby, Mario and Luigi story.  (Read 3966 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: January 10, 2004, 09:35:55 AM »
One day on peaceful Popstar,  Dedede sat in his chair awaiting his newest monster, Lemmy.

"I hope this Lemmy Koopa is better than the other monsters I got from this bum in the past.  If Lemmy does his job,  I can forget about those others like they aint never existed!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah aha ha!"  Dedede said.  Meanwhile, Mario and Luigi got sucked through a porthole and found themselves on Popstar.

And now you know, the rest of the story.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 05:03:54 PM »
Mario and Luigi were hurled through time and space (well, okay, just space but still).
They landed in the branches of a large tree.
"man!" said luigi. "that was the roughest porthole I've ever been through."
"Yeah. It would've been a lot smoother if it was a PORTAL."
Suddenly the tree began to shake.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 09:25:37 AM »
The tree was...ALIVE!!!!

MARIO: I'LL FIGHT THE TREE!!!!

LUIGI: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh no, I think I peed my pants! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It turned out the tree was a very kind tree named Whispy Woods. He was even kind enough to let a small, pink, ball-like creature eat his apples.

MARIO: Awwwww, he's so cute! Hello there, little guy. What's your name? Luigi, can we keep him? Please?

LUIGI: What gets me is how it can eat so many apples and not get a big gut. It didn't work that way for Mario...

MARIO: What's that supposed to mean?

Then the "ball" noticed the Mario Bros. for the first time.

"BALL": Huh? Who are you two?

LUIGI: AHHHHHHHH!!!! THE BALL'S TALKING!!! DO SOMETHING, MARIO!!!!

Luigi jumped into Mario's arms like Scooby Doo jumps into Shaggy's arms on "Scooby Doo".

"BALL": Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm Kirby.

MARIO: I'm Mario and this is Luigi.

LUIGI: Hello little talking ball thing.

KIRBY: Nice to meet you.

We can''t tell you who we are. Or where we live. It''s too risky, and we''ve got to be careful. So we don''t trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won''t let them find us. The thing you should know is that EVERYONE is in big trouble. Yeah. Even you.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 09:40:54 PM »
Then, the story took on a new territory in Miami Florida.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 11:44:15 PM »
I thought kirby could only say hi.

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 07:09:51 PM »
(Kirby can't speak English. Don't base this on the cartoon because the cartoon is wrong. King Dedede is NOT evil. I repeat, he is not evil. King Dedede has only posed a rival type guy in most Kirby games, and in most is only evil due to being brain-washed by Dark Matter. The cartoon portrays him as completely evil, which is not true. The only game where King Dedede was true blue evil was Kirby's Dream Land. (The original one for GB) Oh, and Meta-Knight shouldn't have a Mexican accent, regardless of what the animators think.)

Now that I've gotten that outta the way, I believe I will add to the story... (Oh, if you haven't beaten Superstar Saga yet, I'd advise you to not read my followiing post because it may reveal some of the ending in Superstar Saga.)

Nightmare: Did Mario and Luigi go to Popstar as planned?
(Mysterious short figure appears)
Figure: Yes, your darkness. The super-stooges which I hate shall be but two frightened mouse-type creatures that I can step on like a small annoying ant.
Nightmare: Excellent. Is King Dedede brain-washed?
Figure: Yes, he is more controlled than a sandwhich while I hold it hungrily.
Nightmare: Excellent. I will get rid of them once and for all, and avenge what they did to me... I will also exterminate that pathetic Kirby.

(Small figure steps out of the darkness and reveals his true identity, Fawful)

Fawful: Yes, o' great Nightmare Cackletta.

(Dramatic Music. DUN DUN DUN!!!!)

Nightmare Cackletta: Hyeeh heheh! Now thinking of the whole thing makes me angry again... Back after they defeated me in Bowser's Castle, and my spirit was sent flying... Luckily, your spirit capturing/implanting device worked as well as it did on the Nightmare as it did on Bowser. These three zero-heroes will finally meet their doom.

(Fawful and Nightmare Cackletta laugh maniacally)

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 08:42:15 PM »
Fawful! Cool!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 09:21:42 PM »
Let's start over.  Everyone who has entered the story stays, but someone else make up a plot.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 12:22:38 PM »
I'll start the plot, however I must do it later because I am making this post via my school in the computer lab and next period starts in two minutes. I'll be home in around... two hours.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 02:48:54 PM »
OK I just got home now, however, I am too tired to write it, so later when I am more active, prepare for a plot.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 09:08:52 PM »
I think it should take place in Miami.  (I've got a one liner joke in "The Ultimate Quest" about Miami.)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 09:43:07 PM »
It was a peaceful day in Miami... however, all this would change soon.

A shady looking figure rushed into an abandoned subway terminal...

Nightmare: Did Mario and Luigi come to Miami as planned?
(Mysterious short figure appears)
Figure: Yes, your darkness. The super-stooges which I hate shall be but two frightened mouse-type creatures that I can easily step on like a small annoying ant.
Nightmare: Excellent. Is King Dedede brain-washed?
Figure: Yes, he is more controlled than a sandwhich while I hold it hungrily after  a day of being hungry.
Nightmare: Excellent. I will get rid of them once and for all, and avenge what they did to me... I will also exterminate that pathetic Kirby.

(Small figure steps out of the darkness and reveals his true identity, Fawful)

Fawful: Yes, o' great Nightmare Cackletta.

(Dramatic Music. DUN DUN DUN!!!!)

Nightmare Cackletta: Hyeeh heheh! Now thinking of the whole thing makes me angry again... Back after they defeated me in Bowser's Castle, and my spirit was sent flying... Luckily, your spirit capturing/implanting device worked as well as it did on the Nightmare as it did on Bowser. These three zero-heroes will finally meet their doom.

(Fawful and Nightmare Cackletta laugh maniacally)

Meanwhile, the Mario Bros. walk out of house where they just fixed a suspicious-looking Waddle Doo's pipe system.

Now we see Meta-Knight overlooking Kirby who is riding a Warpstar around the city searching for Power Ups found in Boxes.

Meta-Knight: Very good Kirby. Once you find some more power-ups and a new vehicle perhaps, then we can proceed to the stadium where you can fight King Dedede and those new monsters who were sent here... This "City Trial" may seem complex at first, but you will soon realize the ease of it.
Kirby: Poyo!

To Be Continued.... (I'm too lazy to write the recreation of City Trial from Kirby Air Ride, so someone else do it.)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2004, 06:45:27 PM »
Then Mario cheered the fact that he had met a hot Russian chick in Miami that previous year, and could now see her again.  "Oh man"  He said.  "If Peach finds-a out about us-a it will be no more-a cake for me!"
"Well, I'm just glad Jman is being gracious and not making us suffer." Luigi said.
But the Weather channel came on.  "Temperatures for the next week are going to be in the 50s.  With raining every day."  The weather guy said.
"Curse you to the ground, Jman!!!!!!"  Luigi said.  Then he cussed.  But this was edited out.

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 07:09:45 AM »
Ha ha ha!  Luigi you sucker!

Ahem! anyway, Mario and Luigi were at an Italian restaurant ordering mushrooms and pasta.

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2004, 09:51:21 PM »
Testing...

Print