Print

Author Topic: Sonic X discussion!  (Read 6034 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: March 27, 2004, 08:45:07 PM »
Who here likes Sonic X, the fastest show on the foxbox?  I know I do.  Sonic has always been my favorite video game character, tying for first with Mario.  This has got to be the best Sonic cartoon since the Saturday morning Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon.

So, on to discuss the latest episode.  It was very good.  Even though I couldn't see it, I listened to it on my TV sound/transistor radio that also has 24 hour weather updates.  Chris really sounded heartbroken at the end of the episode.  Of all the Sonic episodes I've seen, this was the best so far.  I heard Chris cry out "No!"  And then he screamed and sounded like a struggle.  What was happening?

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 10:08:27 PM »
I don't think they did too bad designing Sonic X.  Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see too many episodes.  The only ones I've seen are the first one and one about 3 weeks ago.  So I don't really know what the storyline is, other than they're trapped in our world and need the chaos emeralds to escape.

Ask not what you can do for your country.  Ask what your country can do for you.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2004, 10:14:34 PM »
Yeah, they sure didn't skimp on the design.  Considering they have a professional line of artists doing the cartoon.  Unlike those lazy bums from Dic who not only messed up Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, but The Mario cartoons as well.  Bottom Line is, this is the only cartoon that I have seen so much effort put into.

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 07:29:30 AM »
It was recently cancelled in Japan (but the remaining episodes can still run over here in the USA).

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 10:41:47 AM »
It' wasn't cancelled, it just ended. It was always supposed to end at 52 episodes. I'm surprised noone has screamed out "OMG 4kids F**ked up s0nic X with cuts and n00w mosic".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"you know what I''m doing right now? Giving you the finger."
"John,I''m poor, I''m Blind, and I run a newstand in the back of a coffee shop. God gave me the finger way before you ever did."
~ Becker & Jake in a conversation
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 09:46:35 PM »
I love Sonic X, really cool.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 07:37:05 PM »
It's a good show, except that Cream and Tails talk like little kids since they're six and eight.  I like Sonic and Amy.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2004, 12:35:46 PM »
Oh you heard the season finale Jman? I cried at the end. It was really sad.

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2004, 04:59:57 PM »
I might have to watch this, when is it on, and on what channel?

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2004, 06:27:36 PM »
It's on Fox 56 at 10:00 on Saterdays.

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2004, 05:59:33 PM »
I figure I should revive this discussion seeing as how the new TV and Saturday Morning cartoon season is right around the corner.  What will happen on Sonic X this year?  I saw episode 27 on my Sonic X video.  I give it 6 thumbs way up!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 12:50:59 PM »
Sonic X is defintely one of the best video game animes I have ever seen.  Sure, the voices aren't perfect for some of them but I don't really care about that.  The plots are usually pretty good (although somewhat predictable) and it's very funny at times (especially the one where Sonic can't stop running and he keeps scratching his ear).  The best part about it is that season two is an almost exact copy of sonic adventure 1 and 2!  I was so excited to see Chaos show up, but was dissapointed about some of the bad animation.  Oh well, it was still good.

By the way, who said that Sonic X was cancelled?  I heard from somewhere that they were working on a third season based on Sonic Heroes.  If it cancels after 2 I'll go nuts!  It can't cancel until a Sonic X movie is made!!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 07:49:30 AM »
I know I have been bumping a lot of old topics lately, but this is something that has really excited me.  Are you all ready... for Sonic X season 3?!  This Saturday on 4KidsTV it's going to start, and I just can't wait!  It's based on Sonic Heroes and sounds like it will pwn the first two seasons (I hope it does).  Anyone here going to watch it besides me?

Speaking of 4KidsTV, I'm not too fond of the new name.  I prefer that they kept Fox Box and stayed with that.  4KidsTV sounds more like it should be an entire channel, not just a Saturday thing.  If they change the name one more time, I will completely lose it.

Oh, and what do ya know.  It's almost been a whole year since I last replied to this!

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/6/2005 6:50:47 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 06:53:20 PM »
Actually, they probably will have the show end before they make a movie.  I mean, I just heard they were making a Smurfs movie in 2008, and that show ended 15 years ago.

Yeah, I'm excited about the new season, too.  But I never thought this topic would come back from the ashes.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 07:42:49 PM »
I don't know about the show, but I'll sure be getting the upcoming comic book mini-series!

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Print