Print

Author Topic: If you were a Nintendo character, what would you be like?  (Read 6364 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2003, 05:55:49 PM »
I imagine I'd look kind of cartoonish... I'd have a big head, big eyes, yellowish skin, and no nose/hair/ears. I'd be in a jumpsuit,(blue, or orange... or maybe gray?), and I'd have a double axe, like Haagar the Horrible has. I would be able to run fast, too, like I can in real life. I'd be the nice guy, who's friendly but kind of shy, and too merciful and forgiving. I'd like good guys and I'd dislike anybody who attempted to hurt me. I'd be in Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Mega Man 7.

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2003, 08:52:09 PM »
I thought of another way I could look.
Id look like Link from Wind Waker,only with an Orange tunic.(Wind Waker best game I ever played)Uhh,Id be a nice person,courageous,my weapon(s) of choice would be the skull hammer,hero's bow & Boomerang,my frends would be those twins on Outset,(The little kids,ones got snot comin out of his nose)MMy brother,he'd probably look the same only shorter with a different colored tunic on and the pirates would be my frends also.Id have a Yoshi called Zippo.It would be Purple with an extra long tongue.Id be in any Zelda RPG,next SSB game,and for fun id fight that bird in Forsaken Fortress & sail the seas.

Onjalla,Monjalla,CHO-WAY!!!
Find your inner monkey.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2003, 08:06:50 PM »
Sweet! 16 characters is perfect for a game!  But still, keep the ideas coming!

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 07:00:29 PM »
I'm going to give more members the opportunity to tell what they would be like if they were Nintendo Characters.

I''m a rube, you''re a rube, we''re all rubes on this twisted Earth.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2004, 01:31:26 PM »
I'd be the FINAL BOSS-type person you fight at the end of an adventue game, imagine a Fierce Diety/Kid Icarus/Liono combination. Except remove any cat-like qualities(Leave bad-*** battle cry)and pixelation(possible bad spelling).

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.
All Hail Blage!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2004, 01:31:26 PM »
sry dp

Edited by - TheEggMan on 1/20/2004 1:59:08 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2004, 10:05:18 PM »
I'd be myself, but with Mario's SSBM and jumping abilities. I would have our normal world, but with question blocks floating in random places you go. I would have some goombas, koopas, etc. running around that you could stomp. Like if I was just riding along my street and found a question block out of nowhere, I'd have to smack it and see what it contained. If I had a go-kart, I would have the ability to go fifty MPH and be able to switch from driver to item thrower without falling or being scared. It'd be awesome to have a star and be able to drive/run full speed and have the cool, gold strobe effect with a trail of stars following. You would hear the star music out of nowhere. If in trouble, I would want to have my hands grow 10 times their regular sizes when I hit someone or when I kicked someone, my foot would be huge just like Mario's.

I would want all of the skills of Dave Mirra also so I could actually do some tricks on my bike. So I would have the Mario/Dave skill combonation. I would invent crazy Mario-esque tricks on my bike and show them to all. I would want to work with special effects to make cool little videos of my rides and so on and so on...

*Trainman punches someone* ItŒs your fault. You shouldnŒt have been sitting there.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2004, 05:38:35 PM »
Sorry if this is long but I have hade a new character tought out for a while.

1.Appearence: height:2ft 6in, width:2ft 6in pale gray complection, twenty six short, evenly spaced, black hairs, Head shape: wide short oval, eyes similarly shaped, long smile, arms end halfway between shoulder and elbow, legs end halfway between top of leg and knee, denim short shorts (look like pants) t-shirt with word "yo!" printed on it, no shoes.

2.personality: IQ=1483, plays mind games by using long complicated sentences and words (sprinkeling small tid-bits of slang throughout it) , but pretends to not understand the most simle of concepts and denies simple facts. Powers include: the use of household items (such as paper towels and sticks) as deadly weapons, the ability to temporarily grow razor sharp teeth and spray acidic fluids from my eyes accompanied with complete insanty (after level 5 when rare special item that allows this can be found), a special jump that would take far too much time and space to describe, and also the aility to ride Cow.

3.Friends: A pet cow named Cow, not much larger than me, and a living basketball with limbs named basketball Jim.

4.enemies: Main enemy: whoever took his candy bar at the beginning of the game (identite unknown)

5.Nintendo games you could have been in/could be in upcoming releases: Super Smash Brothers 3 and my starrin role "Yo!" [tentative title]

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 08:36:44 PM »
1) I'd be a Paratroopa. For some reason, I'd be wearing a jester's hat. Ooh, and I'll carry a scepter to make me look important. 2) I'd be fun-loving and happy-go-lucky and other various hyphenated adjectives. 3) I'd be friends with the Koopa Troopas (the nice ones like Kooper). 4) I'd be enemies with that Spiked Goomba that jumps out at you towards the beginning of Paper Mario. I didn't like the way he looked at me. 5) I'd probably be in a few of the Mario Party games. And I could've been hanging around in the background in Super Mario 64.
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Jman

• Score
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2004, 10:32:12 PM »
Yeah, I wonder if anyone else wants to make themselves a Nintendo character in this thread?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2004, 10:45:46 PM »
I'd look the exact same that I look now, and I would be the fastest character in whatever game I'd be in.  I'd also have amazing ninja ACTION!  Yeah, that's about it.

Signature under Construction.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2004, 10:52:58 PM »
I'd be the boss that always annoys you, no matter what game you're playing. There always has to be one of those bosses.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2004, 11:06:54 PM »
I'd be the main hero. The type of main hero who doesn't really realize what's going on. One of those heroes who don't know they'll save whatever, and then suddenyl something big happens and they have to leave home and embark on a huge quest. I'd probably look like myself; black hair frilly in the front, probably wear some cool half plate mail and a colorful robe. I'd be the sorta careless leader who relies on friends sometimes but eventually makes it and becomes a great warrior.

Actually, using RPG Maker, I have made my own RPG in which I am this very character.

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2004, 02:51:01 PM »
I'd be the one Lt Mou described. That character sounds like he's "on point." Ooh, and I'd be very vain and egotistical.

"With every sunrise, there is a new chance, but with every sunset, you blew it."- Jack Handey

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 4/9/2004 1:51:43 PM
This is a secret coded message.

Print