Print

Author Topic: Romanced Dawn  (Read 4117 times)

« on: March 14, 2006, 09:55:57 PM »
~Romanced Dawn~
Introduction

This is a short introduction to my story. This is a love story that I decided to make. I've always had a passion for making love stories, so I pray this one will turn out great. Please note that this is mature content, so if you're under the age of 13, please be warned. It is rated this because of mild violence, drug reference, and sexual content. Of course I already have the entire story planned out, so I know.
EDIT: Oh, and the 'sexual content' isn't bad, so don't think this of a digusting story like this person that just PMed me...

No... Here she come again. Her eyes sparkle blue while her hair shimmers from side to side while she walks. Her walk... I hate it. She moves so gracefully with her art bag hanging by her hip like a purse. I just hate it. I hate her. Why does she walk where I walk? Where does she get the right to follow me to this park? Everything about her just makes me so angry. I look at her and I see a little lost girl who thinks everything so highly. Why does she have to be like this? I wish she would disappear into thin air like she was never here before.
    "Hello, John! Beautiful day, isn't it?" Argh! She spoke to me! How DARE she speak to ME!? But as these thoughts raced through my head, in less than two seconds I had to respond. It was like an uncontrollable reflex.
    "Hi, Aryll. It is a good day." I said with my face down. My cheeks became red like a rose. But, of all the things I could've said, why did I have to say something like this? I hate it! It is so disgusting. She's disgusting... But why does she have to be so pretty? I hate her so much...
    She walked away with a beautiful smile full of joy. I noticed her flip-flops flapping along the ground like a clap as she left. "Is this for real?" I thought to myself. Seeing her so happy makes me so depressed. When will she just leave me alone? If there's something, if anything I hate, it's her. I just can't stand her...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 10:21:49 PM by Khold »

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 12:18:02 AM »
I like the story so far! I can almost imagine I'm in this person's shoes! Good job!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 01:31:57 AM »
Hey Khold. This first part doesn't seem to much for me. Should I read the rest? This guy seems to either hate or love this girl so much he doesn't realize it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 02:10:52 AM »
Heh, if there's one thing I've learnt, is that you can love someone so much you began to hate them and avoid them.

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 11:24:41 AM »
Thanks, pt_peach and Ultima Shadow! I haven't written a story like this in a long time. I will get the first chapter up hopefully today.

Pt_peach, it's okay for you, don't worry. If you can watch PG movies, you can read my story. ^_^

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 02:13:28 PM »
Thanks, pt_peach and Ultima Shadow! I haven't written a story like this in a long time. I will get the first chapter up hopefully today.

Pt_peach, it's okay for you, don't worry. If you can watch PG movies, you can read my story. ^_^

I can watch PG-13 ^~^
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »
This story is really good! But if that were me I'd just let her stick around, I mean, how can you not be friends with someone that's so insane that he/she can't stay away from you?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 04:02:02 PM »
Next Chapter!
More!
Next chapter!
When will there be an update?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 12:07:26 PM »
Whew... This took me a while, but I got it down. I don't have time to check over it, so please tell me if there's something wrong.

~Romanced Dawn~
Chapter I

As I walked into the huge double doors, I got this strange feeling inside me. These doors must symbolize something. But in a very good way. The stained glass as windows by the door were beautiful. It was an image of a student scholar; book in hand with a square-like cap that had a string hanging down from the side. As I looked through the doors, the sight was overwhelming! There must be at least fifty floors in this single building! I finally took my first step into college.
    "Hello, sir. How may I help you today?" the secretary asked. She seemed very nice-- Like my grand mother. She had a bright smile on her face.
    "Um, my name is John. I'm signing up for my classes, I suppose?"
    "Oh, I see. Please read this fine print and sign here." She handed me a long piece of paper. It looked quite important. As I read through the first part, this girl walked up to the counter. I couldn't help it, but my eye slowly followed her. She was beautiful... I've never seen anybody as charming as her before. Her face... It was as if nothing could trouble her. Like she was impossible to upset.
    "Name please," the secretary asked.
    "My name is Aryll. Aryll Anders!" She said. Aryll... What a beautiful name. It sounded like a crystal of some sort.
    "Okay then, if you would, please read carefully and sign here." Aryll looked down at me with a smile. She didn't say anything, though. I blushed and quickly turned my head toward the paper. Without reading the rest, I signed the paper and handed it back to the secretary.
    "Thank you. Here is your schedule for today. Please report to room 9,001. I widened my eyes thinking of how big this college was. I doubted that was even close to how big it really is.
    "Here you go!" Said the girl with a cheerful voice.
    "Thank you, ma'am. Well well, it looks like you are going to the same room as the other boy," the secretary announced as she pointed to me.
    "Wow, that's pretty cool! Do you know where it is? I'm kind of lost..." said Aryll. I couldn't even pay attention to what she was really saying. I was to focused on her beautiful blue eyes. I kept starring at her, not knowing what to say.
    "Um... hello?" she said. I was too afraid to speak.
    "Hello." That's all I could say. I was so embarrassed.
    "Are going help me find this room? You seem a little dazed... Are you feeling okay?"
    "Wha...? YES! I'm feeling fine. Are you feeling okay?"
    "Y-yes, I'm feeling perfect right now. But I don't know where this room is and I don't want to be late! Hehe!"
    "Oh- right. Sorry about that. Just follow me."
    I was so nervous. I felt like a total idiot. I didn't even know where to go. I looked at a sign that read 9000's. A light went on in my head with a "ding!" I followed it straight to a long hallway. Aryll closely followed behind me. I was looked left to right trying to find the right room.
    "Excuse me, but I think this is the room," she said. Without saying anything, I quickly turned around and followed her into the room. It looked like a class of some sort. But as I looked at the posters around the room, I figured that it was a biology class. Aryll found a seat and sat down. I sat in the seat right beside her. Without looking at her, my face started to drip salty sweat.
    "Are you sure you're okay? Your face is pale."
    "Yes, of course. I'm fine." ...But I wasn't. "I think I love her..." I thought to myself. The professor walked into the room with an excited look upon his face.
    "Hello, class. My name is Professor Chilliad. I teach biology in this class. If you would, please take this time to read over the student handbook. You'll find it underneath your seat." I reached under my seat, but just to have my hand meet with her's. I quickly pulled it away, and grabbed my own book and set it on my lap. I opened it and started reading the first chapter. It felt like I was reading, but I wasn't. I kept thinking about her.
    The bell rang and I stood up. I followed Aryll out the door and stood by the wall.
    "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. But I never got your name!"
    "My name is John Moore." I said while scratching my head.
    "I guess I'll be seeing you later, John," she said as she left. I could tell right then that I was in love...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 12:08:58 PM by Khold »

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 12:11:09 AM »
Eh... Sorry, but it looks like progress from now on will be a lot slower... I will be very busy, so don't expect me to add-on every day. Sorry. -_-;

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 12:22:17 AM »
*Starts lobbing vegetables at Khold*

jk... anyway, good job!

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2006, 10:33:16 AM »
Great job! John is obsessed with Aryll's beauty and/or loves her!

Print