Print

Author Topic: Just talk about whatever  (Read 12927 times)

n/a

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 06:54:38 PM »
He doesn't kill them, just knocks them out and off the screen. That's why sometimes in some games you can come back to a part and the enemies will be back.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2004, 05:27:58 AM »
What about the ones that he kicks into the pits?

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2004, 09:39:42 AM »
If they're a paratroopa, they grow a shell back and fly up, if they're a koopa troopa, they grow another shell, grow paratroppa wings, fly back up and the wings are gone, if they're a goomba, they steal a paratroopa shell, fly up, dispose of the shell, etc.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2004, 04:57:45 PM »
Or grow wings and become Paragoombas... Isn't a Koopa Paratroopa still a Koopa? Koopas are all in the same family, just different species. Chargin Chucks, Boomerang Bros, Troopeas, Wendy O., Bowser, all Koopas which can be slain... by a Koopa Slayer... who slays koopas... You would have to be called Greenkoopatroopaslaya to only stick to those which are green and walk as you claim.

Edited by - Popple on 4/19/2004 3:58:42 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2004, 06:03:01 PM »
Ok I guess I will have to change my name..... Or go away forever....
Good Bye! Maybe.
NO!
You know this is stupid! I chose this name a long time ago when I was young and dumb. I never knew it would cause this big of a problem! Grrr.....  Whay can't anyone accept my name with out tearing it to shreads? There's gotta be SOMEONE who likes my name. Oh well. I don't REALLY slay Koopas, sorry red paratroopa. I just think the name sounds neat. How would I go about changing my name anyway? (I'm still relitively new here)I don't want to get a new account.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 06:17:26 PM »
I could change your name if you wanted.
Personally, I don't think it's really necessary.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 06:25:47 PM »
Thanks Chupperson, thats really nice of you to say that it isn't necessary. I'm not going to change my name! Hooray!

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 07:09:06 PM »
It's okay, I'm sure we could live peacefully side-by-side. Like Buffy and her vampire friend. Does she have a vampire friend? I've never seen the show.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 07:10:26 PM »
I think the problem was not in the name, but in the invitation to talk about anything.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2004, 04:04:17 PM »
I never watched Buffy either, however, I do believe we can become friends now Red Paratroopa. You deserve a cookie. I like cookies.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

n/a

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2004, 08:21:01 PM »
*hands cookies all around*
I made them myself!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2004, 08:29:22 PM »
I dunno... I don't trust cookies made from unknown resources...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2004, 08:52:24 PM »
*pushes button, receives bacon* Mmm, bacon...

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2004, 10:03:13 AM »
Really the only thing I don't like about the name is that it's "koopaslaya" rather than "koopaslayer", but whatever suits you I guess. Wow, I'm surprised this topic isn't closed yet, I assumed if they allowed topics like this there would already be one!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2004, 11:18:39 AM »
What of the Mario Bar?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print