Print

Author Topic: Just talk about whatever  (Read 12925 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2004, 11:56:39 AM »
guys,i have to tell you something...remember that dude called "vepu"?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2004, 02:52:53 PM »
The only reason that it's Koopaslaya, with the A is because, of Koopatroopa, again ending in an A. I thought all of you migh have gotten the connection. I guess not.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2004, 04:04:53 PM »
To koopaslaya: Now I know.  Thanks for clarifying.
To mariofan 7: No, who is he?

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

n/a

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2004, 07:23:35 PM »
Vepu's some guy that used to post here. Haven't seen him for a while though.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2004, 07:46:56 PM »
vepu is mariofan 7.
I banned "vepu" and yet apparently I was playing into his hands, because he wanted to be banned.
He was banned for profanity and insulting members.
THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT WAY TO ASK FOR A NAME CHANGE.
That was a joke.

n/a

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2004, 08:10:43 PM »
Really? I didn't know he was banned. Maybe while I was away...

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2004, 09:41:21 AM »
So are you gonna ban mariofan7 now? Oh, and sorry about that koopaslaya, I understand it now, I thought it was supposed to be like "slayer" in slang. :phew:

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2004, 12:11:17 PM »
i didn't know how to change my name!

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2004, 03:47:13 PM »
I shall change my name to Paratrooper. Wait, that's an actual word.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey

Edited by - Red Paratroopa on 4/22/2004 2:49:09 PM
This is a secret coded message.

n/a

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2004, 06:14:03 PM »
Name-changing is a sin! REPENT ALL YE SINNERS!

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2004, 06:18:12 PM »
Oh hoorah, I need not repent ye, Deezer changed my name for me, so therefore it was he who sinned my Birdo name away.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2004, 09:37:47 AM »
Ummmm... Red Paratroopa, you could do that if you didn't want it to be Mario-related... But I don't see why.

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2004, 12:51:03 PM »
I know. I was just playing on the "slaya"-"slayer" union. Then I noticed that "paratroopa" is a reference to "paratrooper."

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2004, 11:40:17 PM »
This is an extreme subject change, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else around here.

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2004, 03:09:52 AM »
did you know that toad is in finnish sienimies?

(insert signature here)

Print