Yes
42 (71.2%)
No
9 (15.3%)
Unsure
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Print

Author Topic: A Survey This Is  (Read 114003 times)

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »
I'm Catholic.

Also, in class once, my friend didn't know how to pronounce polytheism so he said Polly-O. XD.

« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2006, 07:20:16 PM »
0_o polly-o?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2006, 07:25:13 PM »
Wow, Khold, never knew you were an Egyptian.
No offense taken, right?
If it is taken, then call me 'Puny Filipino Boy' all you want.
I'm not Egyptian, but our religion was originated there. My ancestors have lived in Scotland for eight generations as far as I know. I moved to America about five years ago.

And why would somebody make fun of you like that? That would be very insulting.

And pt_peach, our religion is also based on improving the world as we see today. A part of our practices is to donate to the less fortunate parts of the world.

We have six gods:

God of Wisdom- Ohoa
God of the Sea- Aquyi
God of the Skies- Cise
God of Spirit- Ghoma
God of Love- Khlomus
God of Time- Naryu(Coincidentally, the same name from Zelda)

EDIT: Oh, and God, with the capital G. The MAIN god.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:51:51 PM by Khold »

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2006, 07:45:02 PM »
Khold lives in America?  ...I don't know anything... X|
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2006, 07:58:21 PM »
I believe in certain gods.

I won't specify which though...
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »
To quote David, which is quite a rare occurance...

If your Catholic and you know it, clap your hands!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2006, 08:45:04 PM »
Oh boy, I just had to post in this topic. My religion is very important to me. I'm Methodist Christian.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2006, 08:48:36 PM »
I think his name is God or Jehovah, but that's just the Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in me talking.

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2006, 09:49:45 PM »
Oh, and I left out the main god, God. ;) Yes, I DO belive in God, with the capital G. I just never thought about if he had another name.

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2006, 09:50:38 PM »
I believe in the capital G as well, since I am a Lutheran, which IS a Christian, mind those of you who do not know.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
Ah, one of the original Protestants, eh? My church is nondenominational, if you can imagine such a thing.I'm just waiting for Game Over to say something insulting to our cause.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2006, 09:58:47 PM »
I'm Catholic. Once I gave up cheese for lent! Not easy... (For those who don't know, lent's the annual 40-days before Easter, and it's traditional to give something up for the time. A long 40 days. Easter's the Third Day, when Jesus arose to heaven.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2006, 10:12:16 PM »
I kind of implied it before, but never really answered the question.

I'm a Christian, and my faith is extemely important and relevant to me in all aspects of my life. As Suffix said his church is, mine is also non-denominational. Actually, I think we're technically "multi-denominational." Well, either way, it doesn't have one "assigned," and I don't assign one to myself, either, as denominations are not what's important; it's the core beliefs behind it all. As for the "gray areas" and different methods of doing certain things, which denominations have split themselves over, different people have their own personal opinions about those things, and it's subjective, so...  Hmm, I forgot my point. Oh well. XD

See the "Religion" thread.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2006, 10:21:17 PM »
i love my religion and I will never convert. i feel strongly about my religion. in Islam, we call God "God" or Allah because Allah is just the arabic word for God. we fast in ramadan for 30 days. we eat before sunrise and make the morning prayers and before the sun comes up. we break fast at sunset before our sunset prayer
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2006, 10:22:06 PM »
I'm just waiting for Game Over to say something insulting to our cause.
:-\

Print