Print

Author Topic: i'm making mario flash,any ideas?  (Read 9717 times)

« on: April 22, 2004, 12:42:43 PM »
i'm making a mario flash sprite movie,but i don't know what would be the story?any ideas? my idea is "Super mario bros. 4 return to mushroom kingdom."  there should be at least 3 episodes. the story:episode one: yoshies eat  toxic berries and become mad! they kill people,and steal stuff,but then mario comes to the rescue,when all yoshies are killed mario will realize:there is no single yoshi left! episode 2:mario,luigi and some other guys will go to far away with  big sky pop to yo'ster's isle,and try to find some new yoshies,when they have found enough yoshies,someone yells HELP! it's a little toad. episode three:the toad yelled help for good reason,bowser's back,and wart too.they fight and mario wins. the end. well,that was my idea.i know,i know, it's awful idea... what about your idea?

(insert signature here)

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 01:13:08 PM »
I have this story in mind I created weeks ago. I called it "That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles".

Toad is at the castle kitchen, looking for something to eat, and he sees a jar full of delicious royal cookies on a high shelf. Basically, the whole episode is where he goes through many unsuccessful attempts to get the jar down (catapulting, stilts, etc). And when he finally gets it down, Yoshi comes in and eats the jar, then happliy walks away. Then Toad just sits there and sighs, then says "Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Well, it's not much of a plot, but it's something I thought of. I tried to make the episode myself, but since I don't have Flash (my trial expired) I have to draw the movie by mouse frame-by-frame, and paste them all into a movie sequence. I doubt it will ever get done.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 02:45:29 PM »
No, I do not.

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 05:10:18 PM »
That sounds hilarious, go with nintendoexpert98's idea.

Ideas for toad's attempts at cookies:

-Shoots self from Bill Blaster~misses
-Climbs atop Shy Stack~falls
-Jumps on springboard from SMB~hits ceiling
-Climbs Piranha Plant ladder from SMW~It tries to eat him

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 07:25:57 PM »
Thanks, Popple!

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 09:54:36 PM »
The plumber lays a cookie on a barn roof. The wind is blowing 20 MPH north. Which way will the cookie crumble?

Oh! Gotchya. Plumbers don't make cookies to place on stuff.

I have a great idea; don't make it at all until you have thought of something thoroughly. Instead, make something cool about something.... something... something.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 10:25:03 PM »
that's a good idea! but don't have any toad sprites. i looked from www.ninsprites.tk,but there are no toad sprites!

(insert signature here)

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 09:45:00 AM »
No offense, but... if you're going to type like that, I REALLY don't think you should be the flash movie-making type...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 10:21:00 AM »
Cool idea for a Toad-getting-the-cookie flash.  Try The Shy Guy Kingdom for sprites.

Bozone, n.:

The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.

Edited by - ¥tterbiJúm on 4/23/2004 9:21:40 AM

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2004, 04:12:55 PM »
I just downloaded a 15-day trial of different Flash program. I can try to create a movie, but I'd rather do the character designs by hand than using sprites.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 08:00:42 PM »
I have an idea!

Have a popular videogame character from one game fight a popular videogame character from another game. They can go back and forth performing their signature moves.
This is the best part, at the end you can have the person watching the movie choose who wins!
All that's never been done before.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 05:54:04 AM »
It's already been done before. Video Game Director's Cuts already has a Sonic VS Mario battle and you get to choose the ending.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 06:51:07 AM »
I'm sorry to say that I have to point out that in my last post I was being very, very, very, very sarcastic. It has been done many times before by many different people with many different characters.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2004, 07:21:09 AM »
Then why doesn't anyone post an original idea? If you don't have an idea, don't reply "No." It's a waste of a post.

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2004, 04:56:54 PM »
But he's asking "any ideas?" which means he's asking if you have any or not, and saying "no" would fit here.

Print