Print

Author Topic: What new Retro games will you be getting?  (Read 6494 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 06:55:30 AM »
Oh, yeah, they do that at my Target too! I'm gonna get Bomberman and Ice Climber! But I'm really gonna try to get them all, but I meant for the deal at Target...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 01:41:31 PM »
That's a reason I liked e-Reader a lot. Instead of buying NES Classic Games, you could buy some of the same games for simply $5 for a pack of cards containing the game. However, the down side is I doubt they'd be able to fit games like Legend of Zelda or Super Mario Bros. onto the e-Reader cards.

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 02:57:39 PM »
they could, on about 20 cards.

Macintosh Hard Disk 20 HD20
and
Macintosh 68000 Development System MDS
____
What in the Wario is going on here?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:28:35 AM by WarioLandMan »
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 03:15:34 PM »
I just got Donkey Kong.  Two game-overs and making it to the second level once later, here I am.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sqrt2

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 03:51:15 AM »
I am definately going to get Ice Climber, if it sees a release in the UK of course.

Hard work has never killed anyone, but I don''t want to risk it.
AA fanboy and proud!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2004, 09:09:41 AM »
I got SMB.  I still hope Wrecking Crew, Tetris, and Dr. Mario come out.  Mario Vs. Wario might also be cool.  I wonder if Duck Hunt on the DS using a stylus would work.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2004, 10:14:45 AM »
I got LoZ, it's surprisingly hard.

73h399/\/\4/\/: 1337''d

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2004, 10:55:52 PM »
Unless you know how to play LoZ.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2004, 08:06:39 AM »
Yes now that I've beaten it once it's easier. But isn't that how all games work?

73h399/\/\4/\/: 1337''d

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2004, 12:57:30 PM »
I'm only interested in buying SMB. Maybe even Pac-Man. I already have the NES GBASP.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »
My friend got LoZ.
I got it too. On my NES.
I should post in three lines from now on.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2004, 03:54:43 PM »
I have just bought SMB for my GBASP. I would like to know if you can save your progress in SMB and if so, how?

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Print