Print

Author Topic: Comedy story  (Read 9278 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: June 12, 2004, 10:05:37 PM »
Well, this is the Nintendo comedy story.  You can post anything, as long as it's funny.  But not perverted, just funny.  Let's keep it clean.  Well, I'll start off.

It was a bright sunny day in the mushroom kingdom.  Jman wasn't using proper capitals, and Yoshi walked along the road with Mario.  "Everybody loves cake!"  Yoshi yelled.  "Do you like cake Mario?  Huh do ya do ya do ya?"  "Yes, I told you for the millionth time, I like Peach's cake!"  Mario shouted.  "Yeah!  Cakes are the most delicious thing on the planet, amen to that brother!"  Yoshi said.  "YOSHI!!!!  SHUT UP!!!!"  Mario was peeved because Yoshi was acting like Donkey from Shrek.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 11:25:09 AM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 04:10:56 AM »
hm...
said yoshi.

do you like macaroni?

-OH SHUT UP YOSHI!!! I LIKE PEACH'S CAKE AND I LIKE MACARONI! NOW SHUT UP!!!

-Hm...

All of a sudden approached mario's old school-time friend; shy guy.

-What's up man?
 said mario.
-Nuthin'
answered shy guy

-Do you like cake?
asked yoshi.

-That's it,i'm going to get my shotgun!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 03:03:08 PM »
Toad walked down the street.  "Taco bell, Taco Bell.  Product placement with taco bell.  Inchirito, macho burrito!"  Toad sang at the top of his lungs.

"For the love of Cheesepuffs, Toad!  That's even more anoying than your 'look, a chain chomp' and 'princess is in another castle' sayings!"  Mario shouted.  "I don't care!  Ba dum, ba ba dum, have it your way!"  Toad yelled the Burger King theme song.  "Hey, let's all go to BK!"  Yoshi said.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 04:05:19 PM »
Yoshi: Speaking of Cheesepuffs, Let's go get some! OR MACARONI! Who here likes Macaroni? Do you like Macaroni? I like Macaroni!

Mario: Hey Yoshi, look over there! It's a Burrito.

Yoshi: Where?! MINE!! *Runs away laughing like a maniac.*
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 05:43:31 PM »
As yoshi ran, he was trampled and mauled by a passing herd of milky discharge.
"Now that's what I call a sticky situation," said Mario. Toad used his massive brain to tap into the cosmic center of the milky discharge. Chunks began flying to Toad and clinging around him like some form of nasty magnet. The milky dischage formed a toad shaped giant around toad. "I am at one with the universe," Toad said in a booming, godlike voice. As he said this, the sky suddenly grew dark. Lightning struck, the ground began to crumble, and fire rained down from the heavens.
"Yeah right," said Yoshi sarcastically "and I'm the leader of some random country."
"I shall smite all non-believers!" boomed Toad, and so he smote'd Yoshi.
Minuits later, Toad had taken over the world in a tyrannical type of way, and was holding a "Bow down or die" type of world meeting, where a corncob would stab all those who did not bow. Oh such fun they all had, bowing and standing, dying and bowing for hours and hours on end.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2004, 02:02:14 PM »
 Just when it seemed that all hope was lost... there was a large munching noise.

"What was that loud munching noise all about?" asked Toad. Toad felt as if someone was biting his leg. He looked down in horror to see that someone was biting his leg.

"Yum, yum, yum. I love milky substances." said Yoshi.

"I thought I smote you already!" said Toad.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." said Yoshi.

"...Well?" said Toad.

"What?" said Yoshi.

"Remember? I smote you! You can't just come alive again!"

"Oh, sorry. I'll just fake like I'm dead. Is that okay?"

"Sure, whatever." replied Toad.
Was it a car or a cat I saw?

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 08:00:18 PM »
And then Luigi came.

Luigi: Hey, what's all the racket-- HOLY CRUD!!! THERE'S A GIANT TOAD MADE OUT OF A MILKY SUBSTANCE!

And he ran. He ran through a cornfield and, while running, spelled out the word "Doh" with a "!" on the end.

Luigi: Doh!

Mario: Luigi, cut it out! You're not Homer Simpson!

Homer: I am!

Mario: 0_o WHAT THE CRUD?!?!?!?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 10:40:57 PM »
Homer: I want a donut!  Preferably a chocolate glazed donut with sprinkles.  Mmm, sprinkles. *drools*

Mario: Typical Homer Simpson.

Homer: Shut up!  *throws donut into Mario's eye.*

Mario: My eye!  It's been blinded with sweet gooey chocolate goodness one can only find on a donut!

Luigi: Mario, quit acting like a wuss and go low blow Homer out of the story!

Mario: Okay.  *Low blows Homer.*

Homer:  Owwwwwwwwww!!! *various screaming as he rolls off of a cliff, down a warp pipe back to Springfield.*

Mario: That takes care of that!

Yoshi:  I love donuts, I love nachos!  Mario's not very macho!

Mario:  That does it!  *Does some unspeakable act of violence to Yoshi.

Yoshi:  You...sick sick freak!  You put women's clothing on me?  Why I oughta...

BOOOOOOOM!

Narrator:  Uh oh.  All these Nintendo people acting out of character has caused an explosion in the time space continuum!  Let's continue with our story.

Yoshi:  Nachos make me macho!

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 11:00:46 AM »
And Mario and his friends watched "Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker". Even Bowser and the Koopalings came to watch the best Pokemon movie ever. So they held a movie watching party.

Mario: I got the popcorn, smothered with butter!

Homer: Mmmm... butter popcorn...

Peach: HOMER SIMPSON?! o_0 How'd you get here?!?!

Homer: Someone was watching "The Simpsons" reruns.

Yoshi: 'Why don't we just get some parfaits?' Whoa, did I just say that?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2004, 04:37:03 PM »
Then a giant Bullet Bill exploded and blew up the establishment.  KA-BOOOOOMMM!

The smoke cleared.....

Yoshi: Wha... where am I... WHAT THE HECK????

Yoshi had grown a tail!

Yoshi: What did you just say?
A tail.
Yoshi: My life is over! *sobs*

Mario(in deep surround sound voice): No, only you can defeat the giant nacho on quadro 6!

Yoshi: What?  Oh no!  Jman's not turning this into a high quality fanfic is he?

You never know.... Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 08:13:42 PM »
Mario looked up from where he landed after the "Pokemon" movie house exploded.

"Uhh... What happened?" Mario groaned.

Just then, Yoshi jumped on top of Mario.

"I want cake, Peach's cake, with sprinkles, and donuts,and ice cream, and chocolate fudge brownies, and those special swirly straws that you get at fancy restaurants!"

Yoshi screamed at the top of his lungs.

"SHUT UP, this story is getting ridiculous!" Mario shouted, waving his arms frantically at the writers of this story.

The writers all shot Mario an evil look, and Mario cowered away slowly, his head lowered.

Yoshi walked up to the writer of this section, Mario Maniac.

"Do you like cheese?" Yoshi asked with his mouth hanging open.

Mario Maniac (me) then pressed *delete* on the computer keyboard and Yoshi was deleted from the story!

"No, what are you doing-"

Yoshi was deleted and vanished into cyberspace!

------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »
Where he was destroyed by the pressure of this and turned down a dark road, he turned to sniffing cokies, no that is not a spelling error, it means crack cookie.

But that's not funny, so here's something that is.  Once at the SSB special, Luigi Lover poured a bucket of cold water on ASh Ketchum as he tried to score a pin in a steel cage match!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »

Edited by - Tingrio on 11/5/2004 2:31:53 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2004, 06:37:38 PM »
Then Bowser captured Peach, then years late, Mario beat Bowser and found Toad in the back of the castle. "I'm sorry, but our princess is in another castle!" he said. He transformed into Daisy then into a fly. "Oh, Daisy!" Mario said, as he headed off to Super Mario Land.

"Look, child. Someone is stealing my water."- Mayor
 "Um, sir? It just went down the drain."- Meg
 *Mayor Pours water in plant, plant absorbs water*
 "Even so.."- Mayor, Family Guy

SIG VIOLATOR

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2004, 09:44:49 AM »
"What did I do to deserve this?"  Mario wondered.  Easy, you participated in one of my stories, sucker!  Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
"Shut up!  I will defeat Bowser and wart and every other %&$&%*$ villain you throw in my way!"
Okay, try a 5000 pound koopa on for size.
Mario vaporized the koopa in a second.  "That was too easy!"  He said.  How about a doomsday nuking machine, then?
"Ulp!  Ah oh!"  Mario said.

Print