Print

Author Topic: A message about the red white and blue! And more.  (Read 4796 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: June 19, 2004, 12:05:56 AM »
I love my country, so you can imagine how sad and angry I was on September 11th, 2001 when America was attacked by terrorists.  I never said this before, but I feel deep sorrow for everyone who lost a relative.

Losing a father, a grandfather, or an uncle.  I know Luigi Lover almost lost her uncle, and I was glad to know that he made it out alive.

And weren't we all filled with the sudden passion for our beloved country?  I know I was.  Now every day, I go on living in my beloved USA, and making jokes about Saddam Hussein.
But seriously, I stand up for this country, and anyone who disagrees that America is one heck of a country, can read the last line in my sig.  I am Jman, a simple man whose love for my country is about as deep as my relationship with my Lord, Jesus.  That is my message to this board.

Excuse me, there's more.  I want to reveal that I care about all you guys on here, and that you guys are all my good friends.  I wish to meet some of you someday.  I know LL(Luigi Lover) wants to meet me.  But we always have the Circle,  Circle, which is my thread to maintain.  I will be there most of the time I am on here.  The same goes for everyone.  The circle was meant to be a place where we could talk about anything.  What's going on in our lives, what's troubling us, what's got us down, what's our favorite sports teams, and more.  Well,  it's about 1:30 CST, so I'm going to sleep now.  (Hope it wasn't too sentimental.)

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:47:06 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 09:27:30 AM »
That was Beautiful Jman. :' }
*puts hand on heart and sings " The Star Spangled Banner"*
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 06:06:09 PM »
I thought it was a bit too mushy, but let's see what everyone else says.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 07:04:48 PM »
Wait a minute, I don't think I've met you, Marlie.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 10:30:00 PM »
That was beautiful and all JMan, but what was your reasoning behind typing all that? Did something happen?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2004, 09:06:41 AM »
I don't know.  I was really tired, and I tend to pour out my soul a lot when I'm tired.  I just want this cursed war to end!

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2004, 12:06:02 PM »
They're trying to get every country to hate us by taking hostages of like, every single country and threaten us to stop....doing something or else the hostages will die...

Yeah, I basically made pretty much no sense....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2004, 12:49:30 PM »
I agree, that was beautiful Jman! You truly love your country, and I also love your country too. I painted a picture with the Canadian flag and the American flag and below it said "One Family".

It's very sad what happened to the U.S, and sadly tragedies are happening to American’s and other people in other countries. All the war and hatred, it almost makes me wanna cry. War is happening, but I believe there is a better answer than war. Words are better, and by using friendly words everyone gets along. But some countries want to use threats and horrible actions towards each other instead of words. And the sad thing is, some innocent people get hurt, like my uncle did, and many people are killed. Is world peace impossible? Lets hope it isn’t, and someday there will be world peace.

Sorry, I was just motivated by Jman to say that.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/20/2004 11:50:59 AM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2004, 09:42:42 PM »
Unfortunately, the world is too unstable for there to be world peace, LL.  At least in my opinion.  Like Vid said, those guys are trying to turn the rest of the world against us.  Sigh, our culture has been overtaken by people who make violence look okay. All those movies out there with blood and gore and hate.  Man, if other planets supported life, I would go to one of them and start a peaceful society like the hippies had, except without the drugs.

What I'm trying to say is, if there were other places to live where you wouldn't be harassed for skin color or nationality, I would move there faster than you can say "Mario."  I tell you right now.  I wouldn't harass or berate anyone for skin color or nationality.  One of my best friends is from the Phillippines.  LL lives in Canada, and you don't see me downtalking she and her fellow Canadiens.
I would NEVER say anything harsh to LL about her country, or who she was.  I would never say anything to hurt my friends, unless I wasn't thinking straight.  And most of the time, I am.

Whoa, another long rant.  Well, I hope I made a point.  This is Jman signing out.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2004, 10:29:09 PM »
JJ lives there, too, and he's the coolest dude at TMK (along with MB).

"But seriously, I stand up for this country, and anyone who disagrees that America is one heck of a country, can read the last line in my sig. I am Jman, a simple man whose love for my country is about as deep as my relationship with my Lord, Jesus. That is my message to this board."

I concur 150%. We thank you for caring and we will continue caring for you.

I wanna meet you!

"If love is around the corner, I must be going in circles." ~My friend
+--Support our troops and now our favorite Ronald Reagan.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2004, 11:46:57 PM »
Luigi~lover, these people kidnap soldiers, then cut their heads off and take photos and mail it back to America.

They're savages, words will not work against them.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2004, 08:01:55 AM »
That's why I said what I said in my last post.  The basic point of this topic was: If we can't achieve world peace, we should at least try to achieve peace on this forum.  I mean, I see things on this forum that are kind of like the current world situation.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2004, 10:29:45 AM »
What?! You haven't met me?!! I guess you didn't come to the topic I started when I first came here. It's called "Hi! I'm new." (duh) and it's in general Chat.

Edited by - MarlieMoo14 on 6/21/2004 9:34:08 AM
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2004, 08:27:15 PM »
Yeah, that's more like it.  A board without flaming, cussing or threatening.  *starts fantasizing about the perfect board*

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2004, 09:28:01 AM »
I'm sorry but as nice as world peace is, I wouldn't be able to bear it. I love a good, old fashioned debate. It's just my personality.

Print