Print

Author Topic: A patriotic message.  (Read 3858 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: July 07, 2004, 10:55:33 PM »
You all know I am proud to be an American.  And I am.  I am one of the proudest Americans out there.  I heard this guy on the radio calling in to a talk show, and he was bashing the great great song "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood.  I thought to myself, "Well..man, if you don't like the song, why don't you go join old Osama's gang?"

This great country was born in the late 1700s.  We had to fight for our freedom, and it seems we are still fighting amongst ourselves today.  Why can't all the fighting just stop, cease and desist?  I'll tell you why!  Because people have been taught by those M rated video games and various movies, that it's cool to fight and shoot and kill people!  I myself play some of these games and watch some of those movies, and it's okay in my opinion to watch and play them unless you are prone to do whatever a game or movie tells you to.

I like a fighting game as much as the next guy, but it's getting out of hand!  People think it is mandatory to fight other people!  But let's get back to the real topic, The red white and blue.  I absolutely love Toby Keith's song "The Angry American" because I was one angry American after 9/11/2001.  I always hear crap on the news about people being killed for their skin color.  WHAT THE HECK??  Why kill someone over color issues?  That is the worst pile of crap I have ever heard of!

Why?  Because people will do anything, ANYthing for a buck.  Some people would kill a kid for money.  It's sick!  It's just a disgusting reason why I hate the direction this world is going.  But I know who wins in the end.  Just read the book of Revelations.  The devil loses, and everything evil dies.  I swear, knowing that fact is the only thing keeping me sane these days.

To top it off, I would like to say that if I could, I would destroy all the evil things this world has to offer!  All the "crap" as I call it, that this world is showing off.  I am proud to be an American, and that is one thing no one can ever take away from me!  I'm going to love God and America until the day I die, Dang it!  And if you don't like that, well, we all have our ways.  Thank you, and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be an American!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 03:35:37 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 11:33:04 PM »
Right on, brotha.

"Big doubles, no troubles!" ~Todd Lyons
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 12:21:16 AM »
I agree with most of that, too.   I don't see why people kill because of skin color.  Is it because they're different?  What kind of reason is that?  If that's a reason, then they are doomed to hate everything else in the world.  Anyway, GO AMERICA!

I can''t think of a signature.  Gimme suggestions.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 07:25:23 AM »
First post when back from Canada!
Woah, we really are lucky to live in a country like this. Think about it... All of the freedoms that we have that many other countries don't!
 We should be very glad to live here!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 08:22:28 AM »
I can see why he was making fun of that song.

If you were forced you to listen to that song 50 million times a day, you'd get annoyed too. That song can actually get on your nerves. After September 11th, my father got a little TOO patriotic and found an MP3 of that song, and thought we'd all love to hear it 24/7. Don't think I'm insulting this country at all, it's a great country.....It's just that song that annoys me so much, he was probably making fun of it for the same reason I don't take a liking to it....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 09:48:38 AM »
You could put a guy in a room with any song at all, even his all-time favorite song in the entire world, and he'd still get bored of it.

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 10:26:28 PM »
That song is incredibly corny and gets played far too much these days. Thank you.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 12:46:15 PM »
Well, I absolutely love that song.  I said in my message that I'm probably one of the proudest to be an American!  So that means I'm probably one of the most patriotic people on this board.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 01:36:11 PM »
It's nice to see someone proud of what they believe in and it NOT having to do with what seems cool to the young crowd. I bet Revelations meationed something about low-carb diets but didn't meation it cause even God was like "No way, man isn't THAT big of sheep.." And this whole let's legalize drugs [edit] the liberal media feeds us is bull [edit]. I mean really, you get on smoker's cases cause the tobbaco hurts your little lungs meanwhile you wouldn't care if someone had the freedom to shoot up heroine? I'd smack those people the moment I got the chance, as obviously thier mother didn't do her job when she was suppose to do it..

This whole anti-Bush thing is stupid too. What does being anti-war mean you got to act all smarmy and stuckup against the president of the United States? Pacifism is about believing in the inner goodness of all sentimental beings and wishing other means then violance and death to acheive our goals, I don't think it's possible, but it's sweet I give it that.. however the anti-war folk of today's youth doesn't know HOW to be sweet. They're just spoiled little children with no perception of how the world works and would fall dead on the floor if confronted with a tyrant like Saddam or a madman like Osama face to face. Their ignorance boils my blood, I only get the sastifaction of knowing little boys and girls go to hell and visualize the devil toturing thier souls making them tickle his balls and the like. AND I'M NOT EVEN CHIRISTIAN! XP
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 03:17:04 PM by Sapphira »
8-bit is the only way to game.

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2004, 02:07:04 PM »
But what you ARE is another ranting, intolerant rebublican who doesn't respect people's views. Now shoo, and stop your yammering.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 02:53:15 PM »
Oh, so now I'm a republican. Because I don't conform to the ultra-left zombie curse that rots your brain and eats away at your soul. : /

Not that it's any of your buisness, but I'm an independant. I have done much research and tooken many tests and on differant issues I am conservative and liberal, so strongly do I feel for my beliefs and so dilliberately that I am one of the few who is completely cut down the middle between democratic and republican. There were democratic-republicans at one time, unfourtanately they died out and seperated into the two factions you see now. You see back when the decleration of independance was written it was guys like Thomas Jefforson and Ben Franklin who were democratic-republicans versus the practically british union of "nobles"..

As I've said before, read books before opening one's mouth. I know my rantings can be annoying, but atleast they're just and stay true to the facts. The fact is I too grow tired of all these stupid Bush rantings, and they have no right to call themselves democrats as they're not, they're communists in denial. My mother and her family are all democrats and some of them are far too the left and some are not, but they atleast have a head on the shoulder, Michal Moore doesn't.

On that note my family may be democratic but my friends seem to all be republican, once again, I'm stuck in the middle. I'm not the only independant out there, Bill O' Reilly's one to. AKA: God. : )
8-bit is the only way to game.

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 03:10:41 PM »
You know, I really like straying away from topics like the War, Osama, Saddam (even though he was caught), Bush doing a bad job, etc.

Because, you know, that whole terror attack thing was about 3 years ago. In the past. I have put the past behind me, but it's clear that not everyone hasn't.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print