Print

Author Topic: I think I'm going to vomit.  (Read 10570 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2004, 05:38:40 PM »
....So, they didn't pass the ban. It is NOT the end of the world. These people chose to be gay, and I support that. People CAN choose what they want to be. That's what Democracy, no, the whole country is about, CHOICE.

They want to get married? I support that as well. They have done nothing negative towards me, so I support them.

Get over it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 10:33:15 PM »
Why is it that every other topic I make divides the forum in half?  I feel like I turned half the members against the other half.

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2004, 11:04:01 PM »
Well, reviving the topic probably doesn't help, but oh well.

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2004, 01:11:29 AM »
Talking about Politics and Current affairs does that to you, Jman.

....Oh, and I still support gay marriage. Gays have done nothing to offend me in any way. You then say it's like marrying a pet.

...Once again, people who commit bestiality have done nothing to offend me, so I'd support that too (even though it's a little weird).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2004, 10:07:39 AM »
On second thought, I'll just edit out this entire message to avoid confrontation.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 8/11/2004 9:37:42 AM

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2004, 10:09:30 AM »
If you think bestiality is illegal, you obviously have never met my wife!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2004, 10:24:46 AM »
That was gay.  Sick, but gay.  I think I'm going to laugh.  I think I'm going to vomit.  No, I just got the hiccups from laughing too much.

(This is currently the one and only post in this thread by Luigison.  He refuses to get into any debate titled "I think I'm going to vomit", but reserves the right to change his mind.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print