Print

Author Topic: Football!  (Read 2600 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: July 19, 2004, 07:53:54 PM »
Man, how I love football!  Who else here loves football?

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 8/21/2004 6:01:59 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 07:56:18 PM »
 Foot ball and Soccer had a terrible rivalry at my old high school, and I was a Soccer man.

I've always enjoyed watching it, but I never cared for playing it.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 08:03:32 PM »

Proud to be an American!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 03:35:16 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 08:54:24 PM »
"Be aggressive!  Be aggressive!  A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!"~one of my mom's cheers from when she was in high school.  Anyway, I played soccer, and I was pretty good, but it's not like anyone acknowledged it.  Although I recall scrimmages at the end of practice, and the goalie would kick the ball to the far end of the field where no one was, and I would run really fast past everyone else and get the ball from getting to the opposing team's possession.  Unfortunately, I also remember a season where we only scored one goal in the whole season.

As for football, I, um... don't know how to play.  But we played during lunch, and they would give me the ball and tell me to "run to the end", and I would run and score.  I can't catch to well, though...  well I can, but I usually drop it.

Basically, if it weren't for being able to run fast, I wouldn't really be able to play well in some sports.

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.

Edited by - Markio on 7/19/2004 8:01:25 PM

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »
1+1=FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2004, 08:34:56 PM »
Ugh, I really hate Football....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2004, 08:40:26 PM »
Silly Americans! Football is soccer.

(I played soccer in 4-5 grade and football in 7-9 grade. I've had more fun in my life, but I've also had less fun. Speech & Debate is the prime sport. :P)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 01:41:52 PM »
Meh, I hate football. Or maybe just football players at my school, who can pretty much get away with anything. Or the fact that football games often delay brodcasts of "The Simpsons" in the fall. Anyway, Cross Country is the REAL man's sport.

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 01:55:20 PM »
I like football! I play at school all the time, but only two hand touch. Sometimes after school my buds and I play tackle football, so the teachers can't yell at us. It's very fun, I love tackling all the preps, Teehee!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 01:55:52 PM »
The band I am in must play these stupid little songs inbetween plays and scores at the Football games, up high on the bleachers, on the cold October/November mornings.
I hate it, I don't think I'll participate at all, say I'll have something else important to do.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 8/16/2004 12:56:50 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print