Print

Author Topic: New video games you want to get your hands on.  (Read 3211 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: August 10, 2004, 09:31:03 AM »
So, out of all the announced games this year, which one do you want the most?  There can be more than one.  I'd really like to get my hands on "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror."  The Nintendo DS looks awesome too.  Duel screens, that's just cool!  I think DS is going to whoop PSP's butt in sales.

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 10:09:25 AM »
Here's my Nintendo.com wishlist:

•  DK: King of Swing GBA RP 2005  

•  Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat GCN RP 2005  

•  Donkey Konga GCN E Sep 27, 2004  

•  Kirby & the Amazing Mirror GBA E Oct 18, 2004  

•  Legend of Zelda, The (tentative title) GCN RP 2005  

•  Legend of Zelda, The: The Minish Cap GBA RP 2005  

•  Mario Pinball Land GBA E Oct 04, 2004  

•  Metroid: Zero Mission GBA E Feb 09, 2004  

•  Paper Mario 2 GCN RP Oct 11, 2004

Last I checked DS games weren't on the site so here is a run down of my most wanted:

• Paper Mario 2 GCN

• NEW Super Mario Bros. DS

• Mario 64x4 DS

• The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA

• Mairo Pinball Land GBA

• The Legend of Zelda GCN

Although they are not at the top of my list I will probably buy Donkey Konga first, and may get Pikmin 2.  

(I reserve the right to edit the above list.  Although shirts and shoes are not required here, any game that comes with them will be considered.)

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 10:14:09 AM »
I'm loking forward to these the most:

Mega Man X: Command Mission
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mega Man Zero 3
Resident Evil 4
And probably some more, like Zelda, but that won't come out for a while. However, I might not be able to get ome of those games because I need to buy a DS, which will probably be $150-200, which is money I don't have.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2004, 12:59:36 PM »
Pikmin 2 is the only game I want to get my hands on this Summer.

Paper Mario 2 looks fine, I'll get it for Christmas.

And if the New Zelda is released before next Christmas, I'll try and get that, too.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2004, 02:23:41 PM »
Paper Mario 2, Starfox 2, and some Legend of Zelda game, because I've never played one.  What Zelda games are there for either GBA, N64, or GCN?

Why is it GCN?  Game Cube Nintendo?  Why not just GC?

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2004, 02:34:15 PM »
It was DOL.  Actually DOL is still used on part numbers.  Check your GameCube stuff like the bottom of the controllers.  I think it may have been change to NGC, but am not sure.  GCN may be just what most people, including NOA use.  It doesn't matter to me anyway.  It could have keep the Dolphine name and I would have bought it.  I didn't like the original purple color, but that another thread.

I also will get the new Ty game.  SMS and Ty are so far the best GCN platform games in my opinion.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2004, 03:19:16 PM »
Markio: IGN Cube: The Name Game

Buying for sure:

• Paper Mario "2"
  • Resident Evil 4

On the fence:

• Killer 7
  • Star Fox "2"

Edited by - Deezer on 8/10/2004 2:23:23 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2004, 04:21:13 PM »
What Zelda games would you recommend for the GBA, GCN, or N64?

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2004, 05:27:21 PM »
Here are my favorite Zelda games.

GCN:
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure
- The Legend of Zelda: WindWaker

N64:
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

GBA:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2004, 07:38:23 PM »
PRIORITY 1
Mega Man X Command Mission
Paper Mario 2
Viewtiful Joe 2
Zelda
Star Fox

PRIORITY 3
X-Men Legends
Pikmin 2
Metroid Prime 2

I have countless games for GCN and SNES that are already released, so that is by no means a complete list of games I want to "get my hands on."
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 08:54:42 PM »
Final Fantasy XII  -  Let's hope it's the redemption the series, so sorely, needs.

Star Ocean III: Till the End of Time - Ah, finally. After delaying it for so long, in a mere couple of weeks, it'll be mine.

Suikoden IV - Ah, my favorite series of RPG's fourth sequal, or in this case, prequal will be out. I will also buy it.

Phantom Brave - Nippon Ichi's newest SRPG. Of course.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - The first one was good, for only using Tetsuya Nomura's characters, so I suppose the sequal will be worth the purchase.

Pokémon: Leaf Green - I enjoyed Pokémon Blue, so I believe the remake warrants my money.

The Legend Of Zelda GCN - Yes. No explaination needed.

Wild Arms: AlterCode: F - I liked the original Wild Arms, though the slow battle system made it difficult to enjoy. Looks like that's been remedied, so of course I'll buy this gem.

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Bose - I loved Xenogears, and Xenosaga was pretty good. That's a yes to this one.

Guilty Gear Isuka - The best series of fighting games, ever. Guilty Gear was good, Guilty Gear X was better, Guilty Gear X2 improved even upon X, and so, I can only assume Isuka will be nothing short of awesome.

That's all I can think of at the moment. If anymore come to me, I'll be sure to edit this post.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2004, 08:26:55 AM »
::To Own::
The Legend of Zelda: The Awesome Screenshots
Next SSB (Nintendo has to make another one, don't they?)
Super Mario 64X4

::To Rent::
Spider-Man 2
Star Fox
Paper Mario 2
New Super Mario Bros.

.tneb ytilaeR dna dewols emiT
.tnew namggE eht no dna no tuB

Sqrt2

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2004, 02:25:12 PM »
I am going to get Paper Mario 2 and Metroid Prime 2(aka Echoes). I'd like to get the new zelda game(not 4 swords+) but my brother will probably get it instead of me. Also I can't wait for TimeSplitters 3 to be released.

I am not a complete idiot. There are bits missing.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 05:51:13 PM »
Well, I don't even have a Game Cube (I'm not even gonna try the abbreviation bit) so my game hitlist isn't very long, but I'd kinda like to get:
Mario Tennis (N64)
Mario Golf (N64)
hmmm... that is all I can think of for 64, but if I ever get a Game Cube:
Mario Kart DD
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Warioware
Megaman Compilation (this is a collection of a lot of old Megaman games that has been announced)
Mario Tennis (also announced for the Game Cube)
...that is about it, unless they release ...OH!
Super Mario 128
... unless they release a Game Cube disk with all the old Mario games on it, that'd be cool.

---
"Have you ever thought that maybe, in all your gaming, someone is actually using YOU as a playable character? Well, think about it."
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

Print