Print

Author Topic: Sept. 11th tribute thread.  (Read 5214 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2004, 08:55:10 AM »
Every country in the world will do something bad or make a mistake in the eyes of someone. Mine has made a few, and other countries have made a few. But I'm glad to be here and will be no matter what(exceptions: The government changes to a 1984-esque setup or nuclear winter). I think all of you who say that our country sucks should be more thankful. We are one of the best countries in the world. But if you absolutely can't cheer for the team then I think you should leave the stadium. I know it's within your rights to say America sucks. But if you stay you must not dislike the country as much as you claim. So if you are going to say you don't like America, then put you residency where your mouth is and go to Canada or Australia. But if you don't live  in the USA and you say it sucks, then that's ok.

Egg Power

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2004, 09:43:26 AM »
I never said I hated this country.

....But I do know there are lots of countries better than this one. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2004, 09:43:59 AM »
I'll say this. I'm extremely patriotic and love this country deeply, however, JMan, there is a fine line between Patriotism and idiocy. Try not to cross it, 'cause you're really close to doing so if you already haven't.

Now don't call me unpatriotic, because that would greatly offend me. I am a devout Christian, I support Bush, and love America, but just because I don't create threads on this forum and am agreeing with the people who say your threads are getting old, doesn't negate the aforementioned. Simply put, you need to remember the old expression... "There are tow things you never discuss in public: Politics and Religion." You have broken both parts of that rule. You can do so freely, no one will stop you. But keep in mind, if you do, you have to be prepared for an argument.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2004, 05:31:17 PM »
For the record, it's ironic that Meowrik also broke both parts of that rule.

Everything is as smooth as sandpaper pajamas.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2004, 07:20:37 PM »
Oh, man, I have a GREAT idea for a recorded rant for the voice thread about 9-11. One that Jman would appreciate, methinks. Not an anti-Bush rant either -- I'm saving those for a long series.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2004, 08:03:09 PM »
Jman, you may not have noticed it, but things were just as bad or worse in the USA before 9/11. Far too many things for me to list, in fact. So, you wish you were dead. An interesting (and pretty darn ignorant) thing to say.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2004, 08:44:52 PM »
Hahaha, you're right, Markio.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2004, 10:53:03 PM »
To Deezers video:

There is a lot of evidence of a plane colliding into the Pentagon.  It is just not clearly visible.

There were eye witnesses that were not quoted in the video who saw a large passenger plane.

There is a list of passengers who died aboard the flight that hit the Pentagon.

Most things that are designed to be light weight would be almost completely destroyed when the collide with a brick wall at over 500 miles per hour.  Just look at what little evidence of the flight that hit the field left.  Just because you don't see the evidence on the nightly news doesn't mean it is not there.  At first it was hard to see, but later they found a lot of evidence.

To Deezers video:

This is a lot of evidence of a plane colliding into the Pentagon.  It is just not clearly visible.

There were eye witnesses that were not quoted in the video who saw a large passenger plane.

There is a list of passengers who died aboard the flight that hit the Pentagon.

Most things that are designed to be light weight would be almost completely destroyed when they collide with a brick wall at over 500 miles per hour.  Just look at what little evidence of the flight that hit the field left.  Just because you don't see the evidence on the nightly news doesn't mean it is not there.  At first it was hard to see, but later they found a lot of evidence.

I have a lot of respect for the Deeze for creating TMK, but posting that video puts him right along with the crazy EUs that suggested that the US govt. created 9/11 so that we could attack Iraq.  It just doesn't make sense.

Don't take the video as truth, check the evidence for yourself.

No disrespect Deezer, but ****.  sorry...

Edited by - Luigison on 9/13/2004 9:55:19 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2004, 11:04:31 PM »
None taken.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2004, 03:20:34 PM »
Luigison, did you purposefully repeat yourself like that or was it some kind of copy and paste accident?

Egg Power

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2004, 07:26:09 PM »
I wonder why he pasted the same thing twice....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print