Print

Author Topic: Bogus SSBM Cheats  (Read 1529 times)

« on: October 25, 2004, 04:05:36 PM »
If anyone needs an explanation to what this topic is about then I'm going to have to kill myself.  Make up fake codes for Melee, laugh at people, and then get bored and let the topic die.  I don't know if this was already made into a topic but if it was I don't mind bringing it back.  We'll all have a jolly good time so let's begin!

Here's my fake code to start it off-> unlock the last two trophies: first get all of the other trophies in the game obviously, beat Classic, Adventure, and All-Star on Super Hard with every character, beat all of the MMM challenges with each character, beat all of BtT challenges with each character in 30 seconds or less, get over 1000 feet in the HRC, get rediculously good times in single player challenge, and complete all of the R2TF challenges with every character.  This will only give you the Samus trophy at first so you'll need to do a few more things to get the Mario and Yoshi one.  To get that one play Vs. mode at least 1,000,000,000 times, hit at least 200 names in the credits attack, take over 150 snapshots, listen to all of the sounds and music in the sound test, read everything about all the trophies you've earned (I don't know how they can tell that), and THEN put in your Mario Sunshine game, turn it on and off, put Melee back in, and there you have it!

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/25/2004 3:10:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 06:18:31 PM »
Play with everything upside down. Simply insert the CD into the GameCube upside down, hold the controler upside down and put the memory card in upside down. If done correctly then you will be able to play with the graphics upside down.

Print