Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 797370 times)

« Reply #2445 on: February 25, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
More like an injoke in the entire internet, actually.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2446 on: February 25, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
There was a borderline neckbeard in my Creative Writing class. He sort of made me think of what I might end up like in a few years if I had worse parents.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Puqtd

• now member
« Reply #2447 on: March 05, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »
hey there everyone. my name is Puqtd, but you can call me puqtd (lowercase; it's less formal, and i don't like being referred to in an overtly formal manner). i'm new hear, so i will go about introducing miself to everyone hear.

my name is Puqtd (or, as stated earlier, puqtd). i enjoy many things like video games, animes, computergames, videogames, movies, comics books, and girls, and music, like rap music and rock music and music from video games (and videogames) and reggae. my two favorite musicians are ray charles and nine inch nails. i don't like typing in uppercase or writing in uppercase because i feel that it's too formal, although i'm totally okay with it if you want to talk in uppercase and i won't judge you for it. my two favorite video game characters are probably michael jackson from michael jackson's moonwalker, and samus aran from metroid. i don't know how to drive, but i do have a learner's permit. my two favorite movies are inception starring leonardo dicaprio, and breakin' starring ice t. my two favorite television programs are how it's made, and the british version of life on mars. i love writing short stories in my spare time. i have never flown an air plane. i always shave. i have never flown a helicopter. i only own two hot wheels cars (that i know of).

anyway, i hope that is enough information for my introduction here.

thanks,
puqtd
~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2448 on: March 05, 2011, 01:38:29 PM »

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2449 on: March 05, 2011, 03:00:14 PM »
You always shave?

Are you shaving right now?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Puqtd

• now member
« Reply #2450 on: March 05, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »
no, why?
~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-~`';_-*-

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2451 on: March 05, 2011, 04:25:37 PM »
Then it seems you lied to us, you liar.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2452 on: March 05, 2011, 04:38:41 PM »
Welcome to the FF, Puqtd!

Chef, this is the second time I've seen you call Puqtd a name; not a very good example of being a moderator. If any of you wants new members, quit it right now.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2453 on: March 05, 2011, 04:40:16 PM »
Normally I'd agree but this guy is Steven9wii 2.0.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2454 on: March 05, 2011, 04:41:14 PM »
Well, I'm about fed up. EVERY time we get a new member, we just HAVE to insult him or her based on his or her beliefs. If this trend must continue, I'm out.

Hypothesis: Either Puqtd is female, gay or related to Weegee.

Does THIS leave a good impression of a moderator on these boards? No.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:42:51 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2455 on: March 05, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »
Now that I think of it, Chef only called him a liar the one time in this thread.  What was the other time?  Was it in a secret moderators-only board or something?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2456 on: March 05, 2011, 04:47:03 PM »
Now that I think of it, Chef only called him a liar the one time in this thread.  What was the other time?  Was it in a secret moderators-only board or something?

Hypothesis: Either Puqtd is female, gay or related to Weegee.

This isn't a direct insult but an implied one.

« Reply #2457 on: March 05, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »
Wow this is really stupid.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2458 on: March 05, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »
....I was being sarcastic. People do it around here all the time. Why am I suddenly being singled out?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2459 on: March 05, 2011, 07:25:11 PM »
New members don't know how we act around here. This is why they always leave.

Print