Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791544 times)

« Reply #630 on: April 28, 2006, 01:18:19 PM »
Hello Mario fans, esplin here to cheer up your otherwise gloomy day.

I've actually been lurking around for awhile. I've joined for a specific reason that you will find out after I can post a topic
(24), good to be here.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #631 on: April 29, 2006, 09:34:53 PM »
Hey FF! Its-a-me! sushie Boy!(gotta get rid of this accent). At day im just a regular 9th grader. But at night, Im sushie Boy! the only person that can out fight-out run-out shoot-and out brag any man on both sides of the world. Did i mention that i once wressled five gators and then I ate em raw?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #632 on: April 29, 2006, 10:04:29 PM »
Welcome, esplin and SushieBoy. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #633 on: April 30, 2006, 10:45:40 PM »
Yeah, my parents decided to kill the internet yet again back in Janurary. They always thought I was talking to 150 forty year old dudes who posed as 14 year old girls or something.... then wouldn't you know, NBC showed this thing about internet predators..............aaaaaand those forty year old dudes posing as 14 year old girls being caught in the act by means of luring.

So they were like "k no internet."

Feb. 20th was my birthday... I'm 16 now. Driver's license, girlfriend since Christmas Eve '05, although it's trailing off as teenagers always realize that... hey, we're just teenagers.

I'm driving now. I did have an '89 Mustang LX Fastback, but long story short, it fell through in the end, then we went to buy an '00 Ford Ranger.... beautiful truck.. the bank wanted two grand; we had one grand.. so yeah.

Something happened on Thursday night between the times of 9PM and 9:30PM that would change my whole family and friends' lives forever.

My grandmother of almost sixty-nine years, Betty Louise Bradshaw, shot and killed herself with a .22 pistol. There is a LOT behind the story of why, what led up to it, etc., but I get too sad every time I type it, and I've done it too many times... so please, no smart-<expletive> comments, please. Her funeral is tomorrow (Monday), and man... it'll be the hardest dang thing I've ever done in my life to date... also, having to be a pallbearer, too...

--For those of you who do, if you would please pray for me, my family & friends, and more importantly, my grandmother, as we go through this. Thank you.--

Now this would be the time for a 1-Up Mushroom..... :'(
Formerly quite reasonable.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #634 on: May 01, 2006, 05:55:42 AM »
Yeah, my parents decided to kill the internet yet again back in Janurary. They always thought I was talking to 150 forty year old dudes who posed as 14 year old girls or something.... then wouldn't you know, NBC showed this thing about internet predators..............aaaaaand those forty year old dudes posing as 14 year old girls being caught in the act by means of luring.
If they got caught, why would your parents need to worry?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #635 on: May 03, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »
Hmm, maybe because they only caught like 25 of the thousands and thousands out there?

« Reply #636 on: May 04, 2006, 06:16:23 PM »
I guess I should tell what happened. No, It's not Runescape.

I had Easter Vacation starting on Holy Thursday. Since my family and I are moving to Florida, my parents decided to go and take all the stuff to our new house. I almost died. (Not Really.) There was no internet, no Gamecube, and only 1 channel available on the TV. It was only my DS and I that were there. What I mean is that my connection to the internet is DSL and it has DirecTV as the one it connects to. My parents took all the DirecTV boxes and I was stuck for 2 weeks. Then when they returned, they brought back one box. It took a week to re-connect the internet. I was happy then I went to check my E-Mail on AOL. I got an E-Mail from DKVine saying that they apologized for being mean to me. I replied saying that it was me, not them. Then they replied back and said to help the forum as the subject. I opened the E-Mail, and I got infected by Spyware. It was horrible. So I think I'm not infected anymore as the icon showing that I am infected disappeared.

So I guess I'm back! Oh and even if my CPU still has spyware, I still have my sister's laptop.

I was infected with trojans and stuff like that.

« Reply #637 on: May 04, 2006, 06:27:12 PM »
My computer was infected so I had to install windows XP over. Last weekend this happened actually.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #638 on: May 04, 2006, 06:29:11 PM »
Oh, Trainman... I'm so sorry about your grandmother's death... I, too, have lost somebody, and I have mentioned it in this topic a while back if you wish to know more about it. Vid has also had an experience such as yours recently, too. I can feel your pain, although I may not know you.  It is the toughest thing to experience at such an early age... I'm sure everybody you know will be praying for you and your grandmother, including me. I will pray for you and her every night, and I also pray that you overcome this tragedy. Others from these forums have also helped me overcome my emotional depression when my friend passed away, and I'm sure they will do the same for you. You have many friends, and friends and family are the best thing to have at this time.

If you every need to talk to somebody about it, you always have the FFs or your local friends. I am so sorry for your loss... From the way you say it, it sounds like you were very close to your grandmother. But what you need to keep in mind is that she loved you, and will always be with you no matter what happens. Although her physical being is gone, her spirit still remains by your side. She will always be with you to give you strength and help you with other matters. You may not be able to speak with her again, but you must know she is watching over you from above.

Now dry your tears and keep what I have said in mind. Keep your friends close, and you will overcome this, just like I have.

Oh, by the way, welcome back! ^_^
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 06:31:06 PM by Khold »

« Reply #639 on: May 05, 2006, 10:36:35 PM »
Trainman: So that's what someone was talking about in the HOPEFUL thread.  Man... I'm so sorry, Trainman.  I can't even imagine what that would feel like.  Just recently a family from our church found out that a relative had hung himself and just hearing about that made me very sad.  I'll be praying for you too.  I wish that I could teleport myself to you guys and be with you for more encouragement. (But maybe people wouldn't want to have strangers zapping into their living rooms from their computers at random times)  So, yeah.  I can't say it better than Khold.

I haven't been to this topic for awhile, but... it seems like we're on the topic of sad things now, right?  I don't know if I'll read everything (wish I could) but I want everyone to know that you have my real sympathy.

By the way... remember when I said a long time ago that when I came back I would have a huge surprise to give here?  Well, when I first came back again I didn't have that surprise ready.  But now... I DO!! X)  My surprise to everyone is in the Story Boards and I'm sure you'll be able to spot it pretty easily.  Hope you enjoy my mega big story, "Legend of the Yoshisaurus"! (and aren't disappointed by it)  I should probably get back to work on that now too because I may have a long way to go.

Edit: And hello to you new people! *hands out more TMK souveniers that don't really exist*
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:38:37 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #640 on: May 06, 2006, 10:12:52 AM »
sorry....ive been playing this game--->www.runescape.com its so fun i got lost bout this
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #641 on: May 06, 2006, 02:00:34 PM »
That's more than enough advertising, thank you.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #642 on: May 06, 2006, 03:08:09 PM »
Thanks Rex n Khold.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #643 on: May 07, 2006, 07:31:23 AM »
Trainman!  Haven't seen you in awhile!  I guess I know how it's goin', so I don't need to ask that.  I feel gravely for your loss, pal.  I remember the day that Khold mentioned very well.  So, I guess I'll see you around.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #644 on: May 08, 2006, 10:31:01 AM »
I know you guys probably already know me but I am still new I signed up the 25th of aPril after I was looking at some screenshosts of M&LPIT on google I started looking at the Mario stuff and thought this was an awesome website so I looked at the forums and signed up immediately and now im here. (sorry bout the run on sentence)
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Print