Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791634 times)

« Reply #645 on: May 08, 2006, 12:07:41 PM »
I'm so sorry about that, Trainman. I'll be sure to pray for her and you family. I also remember that day, Jman. Very sad...But we tried to cheer you up! (kittie pictures...) Hey! I've returned! (um, 3 days counts as a comeback for me!)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #646 on: May 09, 2006, 05:30:17 AM »
Hey guys, glas, and little nerdowells of all ages.
I'm back.
Yes, back.

So....
What did I miss?
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #647 on: May 09, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
You missed Hylian's comeback. He was terribly sick. And by the way, my mom terrified me badly this other day. It went like this:

She told me to bring her her plant book while she was lying down and I did and accidently dropped it on her stomach. Then her voice got really faint and she said she would have to go to the hospital because her rib was broken. I was scared to death. Then I found out she was just joking. I went somewhere she couldn't see me and cried. I was really scared.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #648 on: May 09, 2006, 08:23:19 PM »
Hey there, I'm new here! Send me welcomes, and such!

I've been coming to TMK for years, but never bothered to join the forums. I figured with all this E3 news, it was finally time to bite the bullet. I've been a long-time member of a couple other forums, and I'm a mod at one, but I'd rather not advertise/boast about those right now. :-P

I'm enthralled by New Super Mario Bros. and this Mario Galaxy business, and am currently a hardcore DK Bongo junkie. Also, I am obsessed with everything Mario Kart and Zelda, and I have to have all the games and toys and stuff. (Mario Kart telephone, woot!)

So, uh... hiya!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #649 on: May 09, 2006, 11:28:12 PM »
Welcomes I send to you. Warnings, also. I might be crazy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #650 on: May 10, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »
You missed Hylian's comeback. He was terribly sick. And by the way, my mom terrified me badly this other day. It went like this:

She told me to bring her her plant book while she was lying down and I did and accidently dropped it on her stomach. Then her voice got really faint and she said she would have to go to the hospital because her rib was broken. I was scared to death. Then I found out she was just joking. I went somewhere she couldn't see me and cried. I was really scared.

I would be too. Crying is also not fun.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #651 on: May 10, 2006, 01:01:57 PM »
Welcomes I send to you. Warnings, also. I might be crazy.

Psh. Might be? I am. I am finished testing, too. THe timed math part was easy. Literature/Grammer was easy. I knew it. I blushed a deep red when I forgot I had my cellphone on and it rung...LOUD. I didn't even look up. The instructor said to go outside and talk and I did so, without looking up. My friend said one of the boys fell out of his chair when I left out and everyone laughed.

« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2006, 01:34:44 PM »
Geez pt_peach you have not had the best couple of days. I know how that feels, I hate Mondays
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #653 on: May 10, 2006, 01:50:09 PM »
Yup, to quote what i have said a long time ago...
"Mondays. The armpit of days. The days when i put the peanut butter on the bread before putting them in the toaster."
Ah, one last thing.
Does bread come into a toaster, or toast?
*Dun dun dun dun!*
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #654 on: May 10, 2006, 09:14:16 PM »
greetings fellow mario fanboys! hi im rubberducky! you may of seen me in the metroidmetal.com forums (i figured that you nintendo fans might go on metroid forums). im new to here so ignore my noob behavior. by the way i need help with something. i cant find the mushroom to click on too start a new topic. i looked at the help section but where it says it is its not there. anyhoo so far im having a great time on this forum. best mario fansite ever!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #655 on: May 11, 2006, 12:06:03 AM »
That's because it's in the Rules and Guidelines thread in Site Discussion.

New members will only be able to reply to topics.  With proper conduct, they will eventually earn the ability to post their own topics.
Welcome, btw!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #656 on: May 11, 2006, 10:46:14 AM »
I find it funny that new people don't acutally read the rules...
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #657 on: May 11, 2006, 11:04:13 AM »
I read the rules when I came on I just kinda missed that part thats why I posted that topic on game help. I'm not a noob anymore, I don't think so anyway. lol

« Reply #658 on: May 11, 2006, 01:49:48 PM »
Actually, by newb standards, or, new person standards, you still are.
Not just a n00b.
I hate them.
Read my topic, Fungi Forum Acronyms, for info.
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #659 on: May 12, 2006, 05:37:07 AM »
Meh. You'll eventually find that topic posting is overrated.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print