Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791667 times)

« Reply #810 on: August 24, 2006, 12:38:33 AM »
Hi new guy. Welcome to the Fungi Fourms.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2006, 11:04:10 PM »
Yeah im new but  i got to say this is a pretty cool website
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 11:07:35 PM by Yoshi Rider »

« Reply #812 on: September 03, 2006, 05:52:57 PM »
Hi, I'm Stapler__9_42, I like old Mario games, hanging around the computer, watching movies, and I play three instruments: piano, guitar, and clarinet.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 11:22:08 PM by Stapler__9_42 »

« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2006, 08:35:43 AM »
I'M BACK, BABY...well, no, not really. The reason I wasn't here for a couple of months was beacuse I'm looking for a college to go to. Yes, I'm enrolling a college. Well, I'll be on today. I hope I can meet all the new members that recently signed up.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2006, 02:44:55 PM »
Well... I'm back from my "Playing Gunbound Revolution for the whole summer." I sure had a blast, but today, school has started and it just goes downhill from there. =/

EDIT: im going to finish off some of the old topics I started for the sake of it ( =/ again )
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:46:30 PM by Metal_Slug_Mario »

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #815 on: September 06, 2006, 11:15:39 PM »
I'm back. It's been like a week since I've posted anything or even seen much of the internet outside of my e-mail account, AIM, fantasy baseball, and fantasy football (which starts THURSDAY!!!). But I've had fun away from it, hanging out with friends and the family, getting back to class, working out, and other cool stuff like that.

Now that summer's gone and I actually have more to do again don't expect me to be as much of a regular as I was for a while, but I'll be around.

« Reply #816 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:47 AM »
Hi, I'm reletively new, My Name is the blue griffin, I'm a bigger fan of Luigi, Wario and Waluigi than of Mario, but I love that plucky pisano. anyway being a newb I have yet to figure out how to start a topic, because I have one incredible story to tell
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 10:01:31 AM by BlueGriffin18 »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #817 on: September 07, 2006, 02:41:14 PM »
You'll be able to start a topic once you prove yourself as a member who may add something usefull to the community.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #818 on: September 07, 2006, 04:02:24 PM »
well I've been a Mario fan all my life, and I've been working on my own fan RPG based around SMB2, SMB3, SMW, and SML
I'm also friends with Charles Martinet, in fact that is the big story I wanna tell

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #819 on: September 07, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
Do tell, please!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #820 on: September 07, 2006, 05:23:21 PM »
Problem is...
anyway being a newb I have yet to figure out how to start a topic, because I have one incredible story to tell
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #821 on: September 07, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »
Hah! You can tell us here.

« Reply #822 on: September 09, 2006, 10:07:15 AM »
alrighty, and let me preface this by saying that I cannot post the sound clips, but I can prove it to anyone living close enogh to hear it in person. anyway:
awhile back I was chatting online with the illustrious Charles Martinet, and he relayed to me that he needed to find an MP3 of Watto from star wars, to do an audition or something. anyway I found him some lickity split. about a week ago, I felt comfortable enough to approach him and ask for a small favor. I wanted to change my windows start up sound and I asked if he might be able to find time to record a small snipit for me. he agreed, which blew me away. I didn't want him to get into legal trouble, so I asked him to do his regular voice and not the voice of Mario. well today I reminded him about it and asked for "This is Charles Martinet. Welcome to windows, Jared" yes My name is Jared...like the subway guy. so says back that he could do the Mario voice as long as I don't sell it. well I'm certainly hopping on that one, right? so this guy is so classy that he sends me 3 snipits
"Hello Jared, it's-a me, Mario. Welcome to windows. Wahoo!"
"Hello Jared, it's-a me, Mario. Have fun today. wa-ha!"
"Hello Jared. Have super duper fun today. Okie dokie? Wohoo!"

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #823 on: September 09, 2006, 04:40:31 PM »
Wow, that's quite a fantastic tale. But yes, you can post the sound clips, and we'd love to hear them...
All you have to do is when you're posting, look for the attachment form.

« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2006, 01:12:06 PM »
I want to hear!

Print