Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 798265 times)

« Reply #1230 on: July 27, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
That must have been an awesome vacation, ShadowBrain.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1231 on: July 28, 2007, 02:28:02 AM »
Dude you should have swung up and visited me.

« Reply #1232 on: August 02, 2007, 03:20:29 PM »
I am back again from the Dominican Republic...
I kept a journal, yet I am not finished yet due to laziness, but I will upload it for others to enjoy.
Also, I turned 15 on July 23...

(Excuse me; I was posting this on other forums, so I am a bit tired...)

« Reply #1233 on: August 04, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
WOW! This is a nice forum you got there. I've visited this website for years, but never participated in this forum. I guess now's the time, right? :)

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Eric B., but i'm also known as Shnoogums. You can either call me Eric or Shnoogums. It won't matter.

I come from Canada, from the city of Repentigny, in the province of Quebec, so i'm a french quebecer canadian for those wondering if i'm a french guy. I'm also bilingual (i speak french and english), but sometimes, there a some things in english that i may not understand, so you'll have to bear with me when i reply in the forums or when i post a new topic of my own. I'm also a member of other forums too, but since i'm new, i'll leave those out for now. If you want to know though, just PM me and i'll gladly tell you which other forums i'm a part of.

Anyway, about me now: I was born with a neurodevelopmental disorder, known as Autism. Many of you would probably not understand my case, so check one of Wikipedia's articles about Autism at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism and you'll understand everything about my case. Fortunately, i'm only a semi-autist, so i'm still normal like all of you and i still can enjoy life, like you all do.

I have a job that i've been doing for 12 years now and while i don't have a lot of friends in real life, i hope i can be friends with all of you here at the Fungi Forums (nice name for a forum by the way, i love it).

I love playing video games and have been playing them since 1983, so i'm pretty experienced at that. My favorite video game franchises are Mario (one of the reasons for me being here), Donkey Kong, Mega Man, Castlevania and Street Fighter. I also enjoy watching wrestling (WWE, and recently since its rebirth, ECW) and have been watching it for almost 20 years now.

My qualities are that i'm very sociable with others, i'm reliable, as well as punctual (i'm always on time at work). My defaults are that i'm easy to anger (sometimes), getting worked up for no reason and i can sometimes be easy to provoke. Let's hope that won't happen here, because i want to enjoy this forum, like i enjoy other forums as well. No need to worry though, i'm a nice guy, so things will be cool between all of us.

I also love to draw, but haven't done that for a long time now. Maybe my drawing tastes will come back someday. Who knows?

Well, that's the 4-1-1 about me. I hope we can have fun together and i hope to enjoy my stay here with all of you. Thank you!
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

« Reply #1234 on: August 04, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »
Welcome to the forums Eric!  :)
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1235 on: August 05, 2007, 02:52:59 AM »
Hey Eric! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great stay here! I'm Layla (a.k.a. Peach, Pt_Peach, Lady Peach (in the TMK Chatroom)).

I had a friend who was autistic. Sadly, I don't see him anymore.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1236 on: August 05, 2007, 10:44:07 AM »
Sounds like Asbergers, or however you spell that.  Welcome, Eric.  I'm Markio, a.k.a. Markio.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1237 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
Asperger's. That's a lighter form of Autism.

Welcome, Eric. I'm guessing French was your first language, considering you're using French grammar while typing in English. :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1238 on: August 05, 2007, 01:51:27 PM »
*chuckles* Yeah, i guess you can say that, Vidgmchtr (Ouch! Strange username! LOL).

And nice to meet you too, Markio, Pt_Peach and Paper Luigi.
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1239 on: August 05, 2007, 06:38:42 PM »
Well met, Eric B.!

I hope you enjoy it here at the best Mario-related forums you'll find on the 'net.
Go Moon!

« Reply #1240 on: August 05, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
Welcome all, I'm new here coming from Digibutter.Nerr! I hope to have a great time here becasue I'm a huge Mario fan and I know good foum behavior, so you won't have to worry about me samming or anything...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1241 on: August 05, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »
I understand Autism, Eric.  I have a very good friend who's autistic.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1242 on: August 05, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »
Hello Shrowser! Have a great stay here!

« Reply #1243 on: August 05, 2007, 09:39:29 PM »
I understand Autism, Eric.  I have a very good friend who's autistic.

Then it seems i won't have any problems here at all then. Thanks, Kojinka.

Quote from: Fifth
I hope you enjoy it here at the best Mario-related forums you'll find on the 'net.

I sure will!

« Reply #1244 on: August 05, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »
Thank you, Eric B and Shrowser, for joining our forums!

.. but the princess is in another castle! XD

Wait a sec.. Shrowser?! I just welcomed an enemy!

RUN AWAY!
 HURRY!!

Serisously, though, welcome.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print