Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791312 times)

« Reply #2970 on: July 16, 2013, 03:55:00 PM »
...and if you think I'm joking, I've been stuck here for 12 years...off and on, but never cut off for certain. This place has some sort of Siren's Song...and you KNOW IT.

It's true! It's so true.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #2971 on: July 16, 2013, 04:21:47 PM »
YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE
BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2972 on: July 17, 2013, 03:59:12 PM »
He is risen! Thanks for keeping the TMK spirit alive with your learned presence, SJ.

No problem, though I think at this point you guys are the ones that will be teaching me a few things; took me a good 15 minutes just to remember how to properly post a "blog" type thing in the Mario Chat forum!

I can't tell if you did that as a joke or not.

Oh no, my friend, it was very ridiculously real. I actually had done it for a History project. We had to give the history of "something", but based on a few points they gave us. It was originally just a powerpoint presentation, but I went super overboard and did that little video. In case anyone hasn't seen it, it's on my facebook video page (and the quality isn't the best because I had to compress it a lot, and it's like 20 minutes long: Here is the link.

By accident? I don't believe that's possible at this point. The Mario games have corrupted him, however subtlely, and have done it WELL. They now own him just as they own you...and if you think I'm joking, I've been stuck here for 12 years...off and on, but never cut off for certain. This place has some sort of Siren's Song...and you KNOW IT.

I guess the giant Mario Sunshine poster in my room didn't help, as well as the fact that I still have my Mario outfit in the closet. Waiting for the day I'm called back to The Mushroom Kingdom. ;-P
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2973 on: July 17, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »
as well as the fact that I still have my Mario outfit in the closet.

You have weird fetishes, man.

« Reply #2974 on: July 17, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »

« Reply #2975 on: July 17, 2013, 07:03:04 PM »
Oh no, my friend, it was very ridiculously real. I actually had done it for a History project. We had to give the history of "something", but based on a few points they gave us. It was originally just a powerpoint presentation, but I went super overboard and did that little video. In case anyone hasn't seen it, it's on my facebook video page (and the quality isn't the best because I had to compress it a lot, and it's like 20 minutes long: Here is the link.
I actually meant trying to link Deezer's name as if it were a Reddit comment.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2976 on: July 18, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »
I want that picture as my new avatar.

And

I actually meant trying to link Deezer's name as if it were a Reddit comment.

I was hoping he's taken my suggestion to turn the forums into a subreddit-like adventure.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:18:51 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2977 on: July 21, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
If red is mod and yellow is admin, what's green?

« Reply #2978 on: July 21, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »
Former mod?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2979 on: July 21, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »
Half-mod? Weremod?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2980 on: July 21, 2013, 10:08:07 PM »
Warp pipe
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2981 on: July 21, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »
Superball: Can post blogs, but not a mod.

« Reply #2982 on: July 22, 2013, 05:00:58 AM »
That's a pretty badass title.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2983 on: July 22, 2013, 06:26:45 AM »
Guess you could say he's Superballin'.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2984 on: July 23, 2013, 12:02:01 PM »
Superball: Can post blogs, but not a mod.

Should add: If he disappears for 3 years again we are confiscating his Super Mario stuff.
Guess you could say he's Superballin'.

If my current signature wasn't so cool, I'd make this my new one.

That's a pretty badass title.

I like this one too. Except I'd take creative liberty and make it say "Super-Jesse is pretty badass".
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 12:05:58 PM by Super-Jesse »

Print