Print

Author Topic: EarthBound Mario Reference  (Read 2103 times)

« on: February 11, 2005, 03:58:01 PM »
Hey, I noticed in your Mario references, you finally added "EarthBound" with the Donkey Kong arcade machine. But if you look closely, which I noticed you DIDN'T notice, one of the other arcade machines has the Super Mario Bros. title screen on it. The last one, in case you didn't realize, is Space Invaders.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 04:46:12 PM »
"Finally?"

December 27th, 2001
Updates
Mario reference found in EarthBound.

And that doesn't look anything like SMB title screen to me. :\

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2005, 05:45:15 PM »
Why not? You can see the options for first and second player, the castle, and a bush from it! Well, maybe not the bush, can't remember. And when I said "finally", I meant finally added to the site itself in games section. And if that's not the Mario title screen, what do you suppose it is?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 06:47:34 PM »
"Finally?"

Last modified Monday June 10 2002

That screen looks nothing like the SMB title screen... in particular, it's missing the TITLE!  There is nothing resembling a castle either... for that matter, there was no castle on the SMB title screen.

Print