Print

Author Topic: Mario appears in Simpsons Super Bowl episode  (Read 10617 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2005, 02:58:21 PM »
Maybe none of your submissions appear on the site because your signature is too flippin' long.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2005, 03:47:52 PM »
1. I never mentioned my freakin' screenname on here (I know you were joking, but oh well).
2. If it isn't past the limit I don't give a crap about how long my signature is.
That is, if you WERE talking to me.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Edited by - Do The Mario! on 2/11/2005 1:48:30 PM
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2005, 04:50:45 PM »

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 11:06:50 AM »
OH! that was SO funny,watching it over again and again makes it funnier.

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2005, 05:01:40 PM »
I watched the video and I think that, instead of...whoever did his voice, Mario´s voice could be done by Walker Boone. Y´know, the one who made Mario´s voice in the SMB3 and SMW series.

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 03:45:11 AM »
Update: The Simpson's episode, 'Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass' was shown on Channel 10 in Australia, at 7:30pm on the 15th of March, 2005.

Nachos make me macho,
Berries make me merry,
If you want me to stop,
Too bad. (Raspberry)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 09:19:17 PM »
I saw that episode. Instant classic.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print