Print

Author Topic: SMW3 Return to Sub-Con  (Read 11088 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2004, 08:51:17 AM »
Suddently Bowser pulls out his time machine and yells,"Bwa ha ha ha! I will now configure my time machine to take the whole world back to when you were still babies! And THIS time I will make sure that my Magickoopa will capture both of you!" Forntunetly Bowser forgot to tell lakuti that he won't be needed so lakuti started throwing eggs down. During the confusion Mario recalibrated the time machine and activated it sending everyone to the time just before this story began. Remebering what happened Mario knocked himself out and entered Sub-Con. After killing a bunch of shyguys Mario found Wart and defeated him.

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2004, 09:25:55 AM »
Then Mario was woken up by Toad, and he said, "Mario! We're still in Sub-Con! You were just dreaming while in a dream that you defeated Wart!"

"Darnit!" yelled Mario. He plucked a turnip out of the ground and tossed it at a Shy Guy. The Shy Guy said, "Mario, I am..." then the Shy Guy took off his mask (!), "your father!" It was Shigeru Miyamoto! "NOOO!!" Mario cried. Toad said, "Mario, we still need to defeat Wart." "Oh, okay. Bye daddy!" said Mario as he and Toad walked off.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2004, 02:20:55 AM »
XD
Mario found a pipe. When he went down it, there was lots of tufts of grass, When he pulled one, it attacked him! Then, all the other tufts of grass except for one popped up and attacked Mario!(they were all Bob-ombs that had been messed with by Bowser so they didn't explode until an hour after they were picked up)Mario picked up the last one and it ended up being a shell! He bounced it off the wall, killed all the Bob-ombs, and got a couple of 1-ups. He then exited the pipe to find Toad being kidnapped by Pidgets! Will Mario rescue Toad? Will he defeat Bowser? Will I stop asking these stupid questions?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out.

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2004, 02:46:02 AM »
suddenly someone shot the pidgits,they all exploded,the shooter was...
ask me! i know EVERYTHING about mario.

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2004, 02:49:54 AM »
it was shigeru miyamoto!!!!! (the shy-guy guy) he said
-mario it is all over...then they jumped out of the console,and destroyed the TV. and they lived happily for the rest of their lifes.

THE END
ask me! i know EVERYTHING about mario.

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2004, 07:25:01 AM »
Then Mario woke up again. He was still in Sub-Con! "Oh Lord, will these dreams ever cease? I was dreaming about waking up from a dream while in a dream while I am in a dream!" "Ack. I need some headache medicine." said a voice. Mario turned, and it was a Pokey! He had fallen asleep in the desert, and a Pokey was about to attack! But really it was moving really slow. Mario just sat there and screamed as the Pokey slowly approached. Toad ran next to Mario and tugged on his arm, saying, "Don't you ever think of running, or are one those idiot 50's people that sat there and screamed while they got eaten in that horrible movie, The Creeping Terror?" Mario finally got to his feet, and ran off into the desert with Toad.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Edited by - TJOghost8 on 2/15/2004 5:28:01 AM

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2004, 08:27:51 PM »
Then Mario and Toad came upon a pyramid, and walked inside. "Hmmm, I remember this place before..." Mario said, "Toad, get to work!" "Okay!" said Toad, and started to dig into the sand. He dug as fast as a drill. After a few minutes, Toad hit something. He uncovered it. It was an ancient coffin, sealed with stone. "Uh oh, we have unearthed a grave! God's going to smite us!" Toad whimpered. "Nonsense," said Mario, "It's obviously a box full of pizza!" Mario broke the seal, and out came...

I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2004, 08:30:48 PM »
the foulest odor ever to bequeath Mario's nose.
"I'm just glad I don't have any nostrils," said Toad.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2004, 08:34:59 PM »
It was Pee Wee Herman that was inside the coffin, but he still was alive and active. "Ohh! That's even worse!" said Toad, apparently responding to the narration. "Ha ha ha! We're going to have lots of fun today!" Pee Wee Herman laughed. Toad and Mario screamed at the top of their lungs and in panic tried to climb out of the pit Toad dug while Pee Wee Herman laid there and laughed.

« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2004, 10:17:40 AM »
"Ha ha ha ha ha! Hiya kids! Today's secret word is 'pasta'!" said Pee Wee Herman. Everyone screamed. "Wait a minute! I like pasta!" said Mario. Everyone screamed. "Noo!! I'm getting the rare Turkish disease, Pee-Wee Syndrome! Hahahaha!" laughed Toad, but it was forced by the Turkish disease. "Help us! I can't stop saying pasta!" Mario yelled. Everyone screamed.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2004, 03:25:18 PM »
It's been awhile.  Let's get on with the story!  Last time:
- Mario and Toad were trapped with Pee Wee Herman on his show.
- Luigi was somewhere, I forgot where.
- Jman hadn't been seen in 5 months

Jman: Hey guys!
Mario: Jman!  Where the heck have you been?  The physical embodiment of all evil is beyond that door!

Jman opened the door, and Pee Wee Herman started to talk.
PWH: Hi!  My name is Pee Wee Ooooooooooh...

Jman had clocked Pee Wee herman on the head with a steel chair.
Jman:  THAT'S the embodiment of all evil?  Pee Wee Herman?  I thought Osama Bin Laden was the one you spoke of!
Mario: Yeah, there's him too.

Just then, Osama appeared out of the blue.
Osama:HICHINKYKINGLAMAMAMADINGDONGSPITONYOURCHEESEBURGER!!!
Mario: Could I have that in English, please?
Jman: He said "I am Osama Bin Laden.  Hear me roar!  Who decorated my car with cheeseburgers?"
*Jman clocks Osama with a steel chair.*
Jman: Man, these things come in handy!

So, they had escaped Pee Wee Herman, who never meant harm, and Osama Bin Laden, who's too much of an idiot to pose a threat.  It was time to finally get back to Sub Con and destroy Bowart CO.  The evil empire of Bowser and Wart.
Ganon still hadn't thawed out from his cyrogenic (spelling?) freeze.

I could be the lost Mario brother.  Think about it.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2004, 02:50:54 AM »
Funny joke:  What comes if you cross a Giftedgirl and Wart???

-Fart.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2004, 11:21:56 AM »
Here come the spammers!  Please, mariofan, did that have ANYTHING to do with the story?  Don't post useless crap that has nothing to do with my story.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2005, 02:13:19 PM »
And thus, after many months, the story recommenceth...

In a dark room, in a beat down shack in the middle of nowhere at midnight, inside a cyrogenic freeze tube, the evil being known as Ganondorf slept.

Meanwhile, Mario had found a way to restore everything to the way it once was, right after Bowser, Wart, and Ganon took over the Mushroom Kingdom.  Now, they actually had a chance to stop them.

And yet, Ganon still slept, and Jman with Toad was still on his magical sadistic journey through Pee Wee Herman's secret fortress land.

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Print