Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 310731 times)

« Reply #240 on: December 24, 2005, 11:58:18 AM »
I've never consumed the Blood of Christ. The Body of Christ, but not the Blood....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #241 on: December 24, 2005, 07:23:05 PM »
TEM is Mr. Ladies' Man, it seems.

If horrid taste can be considered a form of pain, then you're quite right, Chup. Now, if only physical pain of a greater intensity could be acquired to the point of painlessness like the taste of beer can be . . . that'd be helpful.

Thanks to the even more one and only Deezer!! :)

Aarom11, that was a very weird post. My understanding fails. Do you know the times?

It was still the 23rd to an even greater degree here when you posted that, Steve. (I'm on the West Coast.) In fact, technically speaking I had been 21 years old for only about an hour and a half when you posted that. So nice job and thanks!

Suffix, what you've already done is cool, and I appreciate it! You may do something more elaborate if you wish, but I couldn't even dream a Flash file as fancy as the one you posted, not to mention actually make one. Well, in any case, I hope you feel better.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #242 on: December 24, 2005, 09:41:25 PM »
:( I missed Watoad's birthday. But the thought of him drinking that beer made me laugh. Merry sober Christmas, Errol.

« Reply #243 on: December 26, 2005, 12:26:15 AM »
When people talking about drinking alcohol, I always get really depressed for some reason.  Maybe it's worry, maybe I'm not used to hearing about it, or maybe I'm just not exposed to seeing it that much.  But I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty here. (Or AM I?!  *starts firing guilt at everyone mercilessly until every single beer-drinking person is sitting on the floor crying*) It could be that I just want to think that everyone acts just like I do, like not drinking alcohol and doing other things, but then I find out differently and feel shocked.  I really need to get out of that idea and jump back to reality.

For my more important point... I've never had beer or any kind of alcohol like that.  I smelled some once and wanted to barfy.  But that was just one kind.

Do you plan to keep drinking, Watoad, or has this experience propelled you totally away from it for the rest of your life?  And are you really going to the army soon?!?!  If yes, then thanks for fighting for our freedom, good luck, and God be with you.  If not, I've been duked again yet again and should learn to take a joke.

I look forward to seeing what I get for my birthday in May if anything!  If anyone remembers. *pictures senario where no one remembers birthday, Y.R. gets really mad, gets banned because of the unspeakable things he utters, then spends the day crying while family around the table just stares or laughs*
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #244 on: December 26, 2005, 09:56:58 AM »
I can't even say my b-day, for "protective" reasons. I'll mention when I turn 13 someday...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2005, 12:18:49 AM »
Mommy and daddy mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah!

Sorry, I just love doing that whenever someone is annoyed that their parents won't let them do something.

« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2005, 01:05:07 AM »
Mr. Melee, it's all for a good cause. For all you know, with just your birthday, I can go into some sort of national records of everyone that was born on that day, see where each lives now, go to your house, kidnap you and leave you somewhere in Kentucky. I'm not like that, though.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #247 on: December 27, 2005, 08:48:52 PM »
Thanks, bobman. Just wait till someone kidnaps Vid.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #248 on: December 28, 2005, 03:32:48 PM »
Like anyone would WANT to kidnap me.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #249 on: December 28, 2005, 04:20:12 PM »
Heh...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2005, 01:17:06 AM »
1991!!!  That's the year I was born!  XD 

(Okay, wow, that was random....)
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #251 on: December 29, 2005, 01:02:10 PM »
Hey! Watoad! Over here! After many technical difficulties and stealing of the computer, I finished your REAL PRESENT!

Rather short, without much interactive content, but the easter eggs (2) make up for it. They're really not hard to find.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 10:28:15 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2005, 02:35:27 PM »
Heh. Hope he has a Happy bleated birthday.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #253 on: December 29, 2005, 02:36:04 PM »
I already told you this, but that was pretty cool.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2006, 03:07:32 AM »
Thank you for that, Suffix! I love those things you create, and it makes me smile to watch one with my name in it. :) You can be sure that I saved it to my hard drive.

I found the non-easter-egg easter egg, and that's it. Is the other one findable simply by clicking somewhere? Or do you even give easter egg hunting hints?
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Print