Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 310765 times)

« Reply #645 on: April 06, 2008, 10:44:10 PM »
Despite the rude post Max made (really, I only said one or two lines in Max's chat), I had a nice birthday.

Woke up at around 2 PM (Yay for being lazy). Got on the computer, checked messages, people online wishing me a happy birthday.

So around 4:45 we go out, my mother had gift cards for a movie theater and I wanted to see Horton Hears a Who, so we decided to go see that.

When we realized we'd miss the 5:10 showing of it, we decided to go eat first. The line at a regular restaurant would be too long, so we ate at a Wendy's. Got meself a #6 (Spicy Chicken Filet) plain, medium size fries and drink. And an Oreo frosty for desert. After we ate we stayed in the dining area for awhile, mainly to digest.

The movie theater was in the same plaza, so we waited in the lobby until a few minutes before the movie started. Saw Horton. 'Twas awesome.

We left and went into 7-11 to get a cheap cake (Well, Entenmann's, delicious, cheap as in inexpensive), returned home, and other people living in the house decided to start singing to me.

Afterward I had a few people joining me in playing Wii Sports on the Widescreen in the living room. They all enjoyed it. =3

So a fine birthday. ^_^
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »
No one wished me happy birthday.

Jerks.

No one here has ever wished me one either, but you don't see me complaining.

But that's probably because I'm too busy acting rich and playing with my shiny new stuff.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »
No one here has ever wished me one either, but you don't see me complaining.

But that's probably because I'm too busy acting rich and playing with my shiny new stuff.

Wait, you're rich?

If so, spread the love and I'll wish you happy birthday every day
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #648 on: April 23, 2008, 10:23:56 AM »
Happy birthday to me,
I'm playing my Wii.
But since I only got the first game,
I'll have to settle for Guitar hero 3.

Yes. It is my birthday. I am now 16. It feels all weird and stuff.

During the short moments of sixteeness, I had woken up at about 10:30 this morning, and checked the time on my DS, hearing the birthday start up "ding". After that, I looked at my Wii, and noticed that the disc interior was pulsating blue. I thought it was the Wii's way of saying "play me" as I hadn't played the thing for awhile because all I could play was Wii sports. Today I'm probably just going to hang around the house, playing a bunch of online games, or posting in the Forums. I also was thinking that someone could gift me Team Fortress 2 as a Birthday Present on Steam, but that is probably out of the question. Oh well. The Wii was a enough of a prize.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #649 on: April 23, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »
Happy birthday to you.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #650 on: April 23, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »
I also was thinking that someone could gift me Team Fortress 2
I hate how gift has become a verb.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #651 on: April 23, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »
Happy Birthday MSM!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #652 on: May 21, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
Don't know where else to post this, so...
My birthday is on March 4, 1993. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 11:09:03 AM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #653 on: May 21, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »
The blue glow means ... (clique warning) You've got mail! lol. My birthday is September 13th. Happy Birthday, Metal_Slug_Mario! 2 more years and you will be driving a car!

« Reply #654 on: May 21, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »
I hate how gift has become a verb.
That reminds me of a TV series. "I like how your nouns are verbs. I'm gonna go sandwich after I sofa here for a minute."
I'm a horrible person.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #655 on: May 21, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »
"Remember when access was a 'thing'? Now it's something you do. It got verbed. Verbing weirds languages."
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #656 on: May 21, 2008, 07:29:29 PM »
The ironic part is that you just verbed "verb."
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #657 on: May 21, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »
Yeah. It's from Calvin and Hobbes.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #658 on: May 28, 2008, 08:29:16 PM »
Darn you, I was just going to post that!
I've read that series so much that just about any conversational topic makes me think of a C&H strip.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #659 on: May 28, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »
my b-day is april 9th, I forgot to post it here. I just turned 12!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

Print