Print

Author Topic: Twilight Princess Discussion  (Read 4254 times)

« on: June 08, 2005, 08:33:11 AM »
Man! The next Legend of Zelda is one big Nintendo thing that is coming soon, and yet I'm surprised, even shocked, to see no one opened a thread specially for the game!!

Well, I just did it now, so let's talk Twilight Princess!

Okay, let's first circulate around the new dark charcater Midna, who we believe is the Twilight Princess.

Some people believe that she is an evil creature, yet she's gone out and is helping Link in his quest whenever he is in his wolf form.

Can anyone tell why?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 01:13:24 PM »
I found the box cover:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sqrt2

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 01:20:15 PM »
Nice box cover grinder.

I bet this 'Midna' is one on Ganon's hench(wo)men helping Link so that Ganon can eliminate him once and for all.

You know, some people use something called a DOOR to get in and out of their houses.

Inner harmony is achieved through application of will.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 6/26/2005 8:22:18 AM
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 01:25:49 PM »
Twilight Princess is coming to the GameCube, grinder, not Codename 'Revolution'!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 01:31:39 PM »
I Know, Too late to fix it for now.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 09:59:03 PM »
AAAH SPOILARZ

Why are you surprised no one opened a topic for the game? No one opens separate topics for each Mario game, and what's more, this is a Mario site, not a Zelda site. o_O
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 10:53:02 PM »
 I remember making a Wind Waker topic long before the game came out (and before most of you joined the board) and I believe it got all two or three posts.

For that reason, when, or rather, if you get a discussion going, I'll be happy to contribute.

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 04:04:39 AM »
But Chupperson Weird, Twilight Princess was the best game that was previewed at E3, and this is quite the most anticipated game too, whether you be an extreme Super Mario fan or not!

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 10:01:08 PM »
AAAAH!  He missed the joke! *blows up*

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 01:15:02 PM »
I'm glad that it's not like a Saturday cartoons

You can call me stupid but I''m dumb too
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 08:31:35 PM »
white_arrow, I'm not even going to touch that one. Not even touch it.

I haven't played a single Zelda game. Ever. Sad, ain't it? I'm going to camp this summer, and since I don't want to bring my DS 'cause it's too expensive, I'm just bringing my SP. I plan on buying "Minish Cap" because I heard it's really good. After I finish "Viewtiful Joe", which by the way is an AXESOME (yes an AXESOME) game, I plan on borrowing "Wind Waker" from my friend.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 08:24:47 PM »
The best game previewed at E3? What about the NEW SMB and Kirby Adventure GCN??? (I think these were previewed there.)

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 06:02:24 AM »
How many here believe that the transformation of Link into a wolf in this game is a very similar option to what happens to Link when he enters the Dark World in A Link to the Past?

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 10:40:49 AM »
me

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 01:07:05 PM »
Umm that was specifically mentioned in an Aonuma interview...

Print