Print

Author Topic:  (Read 15982 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2005, 08:52:54 PM »
Cereal.

I still have the Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins Trading Card from the ol' Apple Jacks promotion in my desk.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2005, 07:57:56 PM »
I have the 1-UP shirt. I think I should get another Nintendo shirt sometime.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2005, 09:58:07 PM »
You have a desk, Black Mage?  Awesome!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2005, 09:50:45 AM »
So the topic goes from nothing to bacon to wierd acronyms to needless forum post editing to Zero Wing quotes to ginormous seven-minute-load pictures to Kraft Mario mac & cheese to cereal to Mario T-shirts and now to desks. Wow. Now let's talk about...um...mutant aliens! The X-Files stereotypes them so cruelly.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2005, 11:23:09 AM »
Well put, I say. Indeed, X-Files seems to make aliens harsh and... disgusting? Maybe? *cough*

(I've never seen The X-Files.)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2005, 03:38:43 PM »
I was never a big X-Files fan, it always scared me.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2005, 04:34:44 PM »
I've never seen the X-Files, but it was on alot when I was a kid.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2005, 05:17:20 PM »
I liked the Simpsons episode about the X-files.  It used to scare me, but now I see the hilarity of it; plus it ends with Good Morning Starshine.

Egad, I think I have as many posts as LD.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2005, 07:09:14 PM »
The quality of posts is more important than the quantity.

Some other forums give users abilities like HTML and signatures after a set number of posts.  While I understand why they do that, it also encourages spam.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2005, 09:26:55 PM »
Watoad's picture took only 3 or 4 seconds to load for me... : /
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2005, 07:12:11 AM »
That's 'cause you probably have a MegaSuperUltra Pentium-Athlon 486 IV processor with a 800GB hard drive or whatever.

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2005, 08:23:38 AM »
I have a CrappyCalc 5 and it didn't take long to load, either.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2005, 11:53:58 PM »
Hey, Watoad is back!  Eh, Watoad, welcome back!  How did you and your folks like Japan?

Speaking of Mario shirts I have 4 of them with three being different.  One 1-up shirt, 1 running bob-omb shirt, and two mario picking up mushroom shirts.  I only wanted the first two for Christmas but my Mom said she got them in some good deal at JCPenneys so I'll just wear them anyway (I don't know why I don't like them as much but I just don't).  I also bought a Sonic X shirt not long ago for $10 which totally pwns but I wish it was white instead of black so I wouldn't die in the heat of the sun!

"All your base are belong to us!  Surrender now and will all you die before soon!  Hey, what is be that sounds from there?  Roh no!  YAAAHHRG!!" *blow'd up*

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 8/21/2005 10:56:24 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2005, 11:40:21 AM »
I have an idea for a new sub-sub-topic...what is the origin of your names? Mine is Glorb because I used to always sign that on the high-score tables in games for some reason. Unless it was a sign-your-initials thing, in which case is was always POO or FAT or COW or something like that.

every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2005, 04:30:52 PM »
Mine is simply Mark + Mario, but I've been called that before I found this place.  And I didn't use Markio for something else first, since this is my first and only forum.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”

Print