Print

Author Topic: Religion  (Read 69757 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2001, 06:45:26 AM »
Geez Lola i think about the only thing we dont have in common is that im a Republican and your a Democrat. I used to be a Methodist but now im nondenominational. by the way being a Jesus Freak is ok in my book (not that i am one or any thing). Now Look I did NOT ask sanctus that question to start a flame war, i just wanted to know what i did to him.

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - marionut#1 on 3/23/2001 4:47:06 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2001, 06:42:59 PM »
OK, I overreacted a little. M.N. never did anything directly to me, I just didn't like him, and I thought he didn't like me. I thought he was some kind of nazi or something. Man, he's talking good things about Hitler in another posting (or maybe not; my English is not good). See? I cannot be sure. Anyway, Marionut, if you don't have anything against me, I won't have anything against you.
Still, it wasn't exactly friendly to say that about God's word and that... I'm telling you, you can't impose yourself over others.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2001, 08:54:14 PM »
Catholic.

I'm clapping my hands...
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2001, 10:18:23 AM »
well actually everyone is entitled to an opinion and it is true that Hitler was a very smart and clever person. Doesn't really matter wether you think hes the devil or if you think hes cool, because hes DEAD, and the only thing to worry about was if M.N. went off and started killing Jews o.O which i know he won't.

"It is I, Mario" ~ Correct Grammar
Htpp://www.geocities.com/ness_shady2001/index.html ~ My Site Of STUFF!
"Timmay!"

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2001, 02:50:47 PM »
Okay, quick question...my church is going to Silver Dollar City today and this weekend for a church/youth ministry thing. Since this topic is about religion, I was wondering if any of the TMK members were going. So...anyone going?

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2001, 01:42:25 PM »
Silver Dollar City is AWESOME!  Are you going for the Young Christians Weekend?  I wasn't able to go, but some of my friends are.

You have to ride Wildfire and post back about it, right?
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2001, 02:17:59 PM »
This may sound like I know absolutely nothing, but...where is Silver Dollar City?

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2001, 04:44:05 PM »
Silver Dollar City is a theme park in southwestern Missouri.  It isn't very well known outside the Ozarks.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2001, 06:34:58 PM »
Oh. Okay. I'm not in that area, so I guess I'm not going. Besides the fact that the weekends almost up, that is :Þ.

You think ya somethin more/ya so supafly/blind to the fact youre blind/youre so empty inside/its hard for me to get this thru to you/blind to the fact ya blind.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2001, 01:55:51 PM »
Well I had a good time! The only thing wrong with it was that it was very cold! But I still had a gppd time. Sorry, if any of you weren't able to go. And, it wans't just a state thing...people from all over the country came to this. It was cool! (lierally!)

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2001, 01:57:51 PM »
Sorry- that should be; literally
I like cheese!

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2001, 04:51:35 PM »
Yes but you also misspelled good (You dont have to wrry about typos here). I hope that you had a very good time. Hopefully this leftover winter cold will just go away, im getting tired of sweaters and jackets....i just found out something interesting thats Religion oriented. My mom told me that she would have named me Christ if she didn't think people would have teased me so instead she took a "shortcut" and named me Christian. O.O <---- Making a face right now.
"Timmay!"

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2001, 04:33:37 PM »
What's the difference between a Republican and a Democrat?
Mature answers, please.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2001, 02:18:56 PM »
OK OK I think i can explain about WWII interesting me. You see my great uncle Bud (his real name was Charles) was killed in Iwo Jima and my grandmothers uncle got killed there too. Believe me Im APPOLED by Hitlers ideas. (hmmm that seems to end the war with SY now just to end it with MM and PTC)

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2001, 08:42:41 AM »
I hope you guys arn't nazis(I know one)because I'm jewish...Can I still clap my hands?
WAIT!There's M.N. o brother
 Would you like to buy a star?

Edited by - KinopioToad on 4/28/2001 7:47:15 AM

Print