Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704981 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6720 on: May 23, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
Dear nenson,

Thanks for the laugh. I've never seen somebody get mad at someone else buying something they wanted and then demanding sympathy on not one but two seperate forums. Your comedy career looks promising.

Love,
Glorb
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6721 on: May 23, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »
What a baby you are. Also, it's spelled "whole."
I thought you were referring to his first use of "hole" at first...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6722 on: May 23, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »
More internet woes: I can't figure out how to get my wireless router to work. This may be just a coincedence, but it seems like every time I set up the wireless (so that my Wii and DS can connect) our connection on the computer will be fine for a couple of days and then get extremely slow. So slow that we have to refresh a page several times to get it to open up and exit out of/open Internet Explorer and things like that.
Do you have it secured? Just a thought, but someone could theoretically be leeching off your connection and hogging the bandwidth.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6723 on: May 24, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »
I secured it the last time it happened. Since the wireless router isn't working, I assume nobody can leech off of it (since our regular modem is wired).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6724 on: May 28, 2010, 03:59:36 PM »
Kalee crashed her car driving home from my house this morning. She's fine, thankfully (she has a few cuts and bruises, plus she had to get stitches in her knee), but her car is completely destroyed, along with several of the things inside it, including her brand-new laptop.

« Reply #6725 on: May 28, 2010, 04:34:31 PM »
If you ask me, that belongs in the Hopeful Thread. Good to hear she came through relatively unscathed.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6726 on: May 28, 2010, 09:56:50 PM »
I am having a bad luck game for the ages on Mario Party 3.  The board has seen 3 Chance Time events.  No, not three people randomly landing there...I landed there three times by myself.  When was the last time any one person landed on Chance Time 3 times within the first ten turns of a game?  Need I mention I was the victim every single time?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #6727 on: May 28, 2010, 09:58:36 PM »
That's almost as tragic as your signature.

« Reply #6728 on: May 29, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »
Dennis Hopper, known for a variety of roles including Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. movie has died.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6729 on: May 29, 2010, 02:33:35 PM »
Gary Coleman, and now Dennis Hopper. They were both great.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #6730 on: May 29, 2010, 03:42:22 PM »
:(

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #6731 on: May 29, 2010, 11:33:24 PM »
I had my graduation party today, but while it was in commencement, My copy of Metal Slug 7 had completely disappeared from my lining of DS games. A pair of kids had just left my room and drove away with their parents around the time I figured out that it was gone. Thus, I am highly suspect that one of those kids had stolen it, because even after looking around to see if it potentially had fallen off of my dresser despite being smack dab in the center of it, I cannot find it anywhere.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6732 on: May 30, 2010, 07:56:55 AM »
Dennis Hopper, known for a variety of roles including Koopa in the Super Mario Bros. movie has died.

That was a stupid, [dukar]ty role he shouldn't be remembered for. Say he was the guy from Speed, for god's sakes.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6733 on: May 30, 2010, 10:52:07 AM »
It would appear that Glorb has forgotten what forum he's currently posting on.

« Reply #6734 on: May 30, 2010, 02:31:18 PM »
That was a stupid, [dukar]ty role he shouldn't be remembered for. Say he was the guy from Speed, for god's sakes.

This is a Mario forum. I thought it would be appropriate to mention that he played in said movie.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print