Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267478 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5415 on: March 15, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »
Go for it.  Hope you do well.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5416 on: March 16, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »
I got jury duty till early April, a trial for attempted murder within a prison. I bet both the defense and prosecution thought I'd be naive since I'm so young--they were turning away a lot of other good people.

Wrong thread? Nope. I get paid for this. Not much, but I just got laid off. And, y'know, if everyone just wants it to be over with and doesn't give half a care about the trial, there's no point to having one.

Coincidentally I'd started playing through Phoenix Wright 3 again right before I got my summoning letter. Crazy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5417 on: March 17, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
Sounds pretty rad, actually.

Side note: I love Phoenix Wright.

I'm also being considered for this one scholarship, and at this point it's pretty important that I get all the money I can. This college thing is expensive.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:32:32 AM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #5418 on: March 17, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »
Attempted murder? And you're on the actual jury? Haha, awesome.

Only time I was ever on a jury it was for some chick who used another chick's car without permission and got fines or something. It was over in less than half a day (guilty) so I didn't even get free lunch!

P.S. Remember when Luigison was one of the last finalists who almost got on the Michael Jackson jury?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:44:58 PM by Lizard Dude »

« Reply #5419 on: March 17, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
I thought he was on the Michael Jackson jury.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5420 on: March 17, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »
Yeah, he had this elaborate description of it and I thought he was joking at first.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #5421 on: March 20, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
The following items are now being processed for shipping. This means we have identified these items as being in stock, and are processing your payment, calculating final shipping charges, etc. in preparation for getting this order to you. It should leave our warehouse in a few days. In order to avoid delays and mistakes, we ask that you refrain from requesting changes or cancellations to your order once it has reached this stage.

Finally. After waiting all weekend, its on its way. If it gets here before Spring Break, I will be a happy guy.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #5422 on: March 22, 2011, 06:16:28 PM »
Got into UCSB! It was a real pickup after that first rejection (UCLA).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5423 on: March 22, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »
Congratulations, Pt_Peach! Do you know what you're majoring in yet?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5424 on: March 23, 2011, 06:10:34 AM »
....I just got a new girlfriend.

« Reply #5425 on: March 25, 2011, 04:47:54 AM »
So I got into 4 out of the 7 colleges I applied to. Rejected from the rest.

And yes, I do Kimimaru. I'm a pre-nursing major.

« Reply #5426 on: March 26, 2011, 08:37:42 PM »
Just held a party dressed as Rick Astley. I believe that says it all.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #5427 on: March 26, 2011, 09:09:35 PM »
The real question is, how many people actually recognized your costume?

Pt: Congrats! Which offer do you think you'll take?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5428 on: March 26, 2011, 10:44:33 PM »
I loaded up Brawl after a long time, and I couldn't stand the fact that I still didn't have all the stickers and trophies. I was missing quite a few, so I made it my goal this break to finish getting them all. All I can say is I'm pleased with myself because I managed to do it!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #5429 on: March 26, 2011, 11:38:54 PM »
The real question is, how many people actually recognized your costume?

Most of them. Got a couple who thought I was Inspector Gadget, though. xP

I loaded up Brawl after a long time, and I couldn't stand the fact that I still didn't have all the stickers and trophies. I was missing quite a few, so I made it my goal this break to finish getting them all. All I can say is I'm pleased with myself because I managed to do it!

Whooooa. Only you could be so meticulous to track down every last one of the bloody things, well done!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print