Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260270 times)

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6030 on: June 16, 2015, 05:34:49 PM »
Hey guys
Final Fantasy VII remake
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Jman

• Score
« Reply #6031 on: June 25, 2015, 01:00:07 PM »
So, in my quest to obtain a Lucina Amiibo, I found Marth. At night. At a place where Amiibos should easily have been picked over by then.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6032 on: June 25, 2015, 07:03:04 PM »
Also in figures, but not in "time to wait in line forever" figures, my first figure pack for Krosmaster Arena, a physical tabletop game based on a digital tabletop game in French multimedia company Ankama's MMOs Dofus and Wakfu, arrived today! I started off with the Dofus: The Treasures of Kerub set, with four characters from the Dofus TV show. I'm getting the Wakfu TV set (six figures) next, and then I'm getting Krosmaster Junior, a less expensive variant with slightly simplified rules, four exclusive figures, and full compatibility with the full game. My girlfriend and I have been watching Dofus and Wakfu TV shows and playing Wakfu itself, and if we enjoy Krosmaster Junior as well, I'll go ahead and spend $60 for the full Krosmaster Arena base game.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6033 on: June 25, 2015, 10:27:51 PM »
Oh no now I feel so bad.
I asked for a Lucina amiibo for my birthday.
I really didn't mean to put my relatives through hell I just wanted an amiibo of my main.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6034 on: July 07, 2015, 11:06:47 PM »
Sorry for double post but
I just saw the Season 2 (and most likely series) finale of TOME.
And [darn] if it wasn't excellent, especially at the end.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6035 on: July 11, 2015, 12:23:33 AM »
I'm moving in two months. Finally (finally) leaving The Nest and moving to Oceanside, CA. My friend works in Carlsbad and has been asking me to move to a new place in the area with him forever. I had plans to go to UCSD and get one of those degree things everyone's so freaky about, but... at least as of now I don't think that's what I want or need. I could change my mind later, but for now what I want to do is work an average joe's job and tend to my projects in my own time. When that's not what I should be doing with my life, I will know.

So, now, that's happening. I spent the week at his place in Escondido (leading up to Comic Con) and we found the place we want. It's a one-bedroom and I'm gonna live in the dining room. He works nights and I'm probably going to work days, so our awake-and-at-home time will overlap little enough that it actually makes a lot of sense. It's a really gorgeous apartment complex with lots of grass that allows pets (I want to take Muff and Lily) and is five miles away from the ocean. There are loads of places to work close by, so with a little luck I'll have a commute I could bike to and from--I actually really hate driving, but when you live 15 minutes away from everything like I currently do, you have no choice. There's space on the patio wall in front of the apartment where I can grow basil and rosemary, I noticed some of our future neighbors are already doing the same thing. I'm not one to count chickens but I've got good feelings.

Of course it is scary, it's a major change upcoming in my life with a number on it. And it is also scary that I'll have another problem to take on in a year and a half or more when the aforementioned friend relocates to Florida for his job and I have to move somewhere else or, preferably, find a roommate and move into a two-bedroom. But I'll deal with that as it comes. More than afraid, I am excited. The only thing I'm going to miss about living here that is bound to the location, I think, is walking the dogs in the walnut orchards... but I'm trading that up for walking them on the friggin beach so that's fair. I'll miss my parents, but they'll visit.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6036 on: July 11, 2015, 12:46:58 PM »
Our little BP is growing up so fast... ;~;
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6037 on: July 15, 2015, 04:14:31 PM »
Built a computer 2 days ago, something I wanted to do since i was about 13 years old... it works great and building it went really smoothly (took quite a while though -- maybe 7 hours). Tomorrow I have a HDMI to Mini-DisplayPort coming so I can use my hand-me-down iMac as a monitor and give my little brother his cheapy TV back and really push this thing to its limits.

It's a huge upgrade to experience, only ever having used computers that use mobility parts. The best computer I've had until now was that iMac which had a Mobility Radeon 4850 and my Mac Mini, which had a 6630m. Now I have a R9 290x and an i5-4690k, though I have yet to overclock either. Exciting!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6038 on: July 18, 2015, 03:46:21 PM »
Babysitting for my aunt

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6039 on: July 18, 2015, 04:19:42 PM »
"YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT NEIGHBORHOOD, FRIEND"
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6040 on: July 18, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
I was just at The Legend Of Zelda: Symphony Of The Goddesses-Master Quest.
And wow it was great.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #6041 on: September 06, 2015, 06:45:06 AM »
I just got back from a five-day vacation to Kyoto and Nara, and man, are my eyes tired. I learned quite a bit about Buddhist figures, though, or at least their Japanese versions.

« Reply #6042 on: January 08, 2016, 09:10:12 PM »
Super Mario Bros. Z is back, dudes!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-ErbSrTOc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-ErbSrTOc</a>
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #6043 on: January 09, 2016, 08:02:53 PM »
I never liked it, but it's great to see a classic come back.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6044 on: February 28, 2016, 04:53:11 PM »
I no longer have a girlfriend.

I do, however, have a fiancée.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print