Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1268160 times)

« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2006, 11:02:17 AM »
I am hopeful that my birthday will be here soon.  It's September 11th if you havent seen Sapphira's compilation.
I only watch [adult swim]

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »
I just got my first pair of prescription glasses.  I can see clearly now, the rain is gone!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2006, 12:46:30 AM »
My grandmama is giving me 10 bucks for no reason at all, so I have enogh for BBA!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2006, 12:49:25 PM »
I am going to sell my brand new "Kameo: Elements of Power"! Or else I am going to trade it in for "Harvest Moon: Magical Medoly!"

I am also happy that on Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, my son has finally become a teenager. But I have some angst on that, so I shall post it in the angst thread.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2006, 12:52:03 AM »
I'm happy, happy, happppy!!!

Okay, I got this idea for a fanfiction in a dream (o_0)! I've been working on this idea for a few days, changing it and trying to get all of the SSBM characters to fit in it. Tell me your thought on it. PM your thoughts. Tell me if you think it would make a great story or if it would completely waste my time because as far as I know, it's an idea that's never been tried. I tried to give it a plot. But I don't know what the plot would all lead to! Could I have some ideas? I'm so excited! I've never been so excited to try out a new story! Tell me the pros and cons of my story and if you think I need to change someting, too.

The SSBM cast in a story based around poverty. All of the SSBM cast are poor teenagers, who have one way or another become poor. They have to work to take care of their aging parents and small siblings. They learn about friendship, love, and hardship. Based in the early 1900's or 1920's.

Mario (17), Luigi (16) and Peach (15) are siblings. Their dad is Doctor Mario (40). Dr. Mario is a drunk and drinks up his money at the local pub while his children are hungry.

Link (16), Young Link (10) and Zelda (15) are siblings and their father is Ganondarf (45) ( (their father is Ganondarf because Ganondarf + father = evil father = a plot for me to set their story against). Ganondarf beats up his sons and he doesn't feed his daughter and makes her clean the house and cook the dinner and makes her sleep in the celler with all the rats and bugs. She gets sick often. Her brothers try to sneak her things down there as often as they can and when their father gets drunk , he is so drunk he doesn't notice Zelda slip into the kitchen.

Roy (16) and Marth (14) are siblings. They are orphans. They used to be princes. Their kingdom was taken over and their parents killed so now they live on the streets. They are not used to working, so it is hard for them. They are used to sleeping in late, eating on time, and getting what they want. Also, Marth is reeeallly immature for his age and is really silly and Roy is constantly losing jobs because he still has that "I'm the Boss" mentality.

Falco (18)(orphaned) and Fox (20) are cousins. They fight a lot, because Falco wants to do what he wants to do and Fox is trying to keep him in line and he tells him what to do, because he is living with him.

Pikachu (10) and Pichu (7) are siblings while their cousins are Jigglypuff (12) and Kirby (13) and their dad is Mewtwo. Jigglypuff and Kirby live with Mewtwo, too. Mewtwo is very strict and makes sure the children that live in his house have no fun. And since Mewtwo favors Kirby, he lets him do whatever he pleases. Kirby is a spoiled brat and whenever Pikachu, Pichu, or Jigglypuff do something he doesn't like, he tells Mewtwo, who beats them.

Captain Falcon is the sheriff of the town and Samus Aran is his wife.

Bowser is the President of the World of Nintendo while Donkey Kong, his best friend, is the Vice President. Bowser has two step-children, Nana and Popo, who were from his late wife's previous marriage.

Mr. Game and Watch is the bodyguard for Nana and Popo when they go to school. He stays with them at all times.

Nana (10) and Popo (10) are twins and were orphans unitl President Bowser (50) was kind-hearted enough to take them in. Popo is very mischiveous as is his sister, Nana. They always manage to get around Mr. G & W. He does his best to keep an eye on them.

Ness (12) is an orphan and a young factory worker who must work to live. He lives with Yoshi (20) in a beat down shack. Yoshi took Ness in when he barely had enough to feed himself. Yoshi cannot work because he has a severed leg that he got one night when some drunkards were messing with him. One of them fired a gun, absent-mindedly and shot Yoshi in the leg. The bullet went to far in and they weren't able to get it out and so it shattered and Yoshi hasn't been able to walk.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #365 on: August 14, 2006, 03:27:51 AM »
I just got my first pair of prescription glasses.  I can see clearly now, the rain is gone!

Just wait until you go outside when it's raining. Then you won't be liking your glasses so much. :(

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2006, 11:04:58 AM »
I should've posted this last night. My sister was at walkthrough for high school (I'm going today) and my mom asked to see my class schedule. I scored proficient in Algebra I, but they kept telling me I was going to have to take it again... but logic prevailed and I am taking geometry.
Also, I have P.E. 7th period, the last class of the day. That's a good thing; I won't be all sweaty for a class or two following, and I'll just have to go home, where I can just relax.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
pt_peach, that is an interesting take on the SSBM, not to mention the Nintendo universe.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2006, 10:02:24 PM »
Yay, I'm going back to college in about 2 days.

I'm sick of dealing with this town I live in over the summer. Ugh.
~I.S.~

« Reply #369 on: August 17, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »
Yay, I got a new graphics card. I can finally get Windows Vista without getting a new computer.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #370 on: August 17, 2006, 08:18:33 PM »
I get to see my Dad in a few days.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #371 on: August 17, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »
I just got back from bowling for my friend's 19th birthday party.  I have some hopeful, happy news to report:  I bowled the best game of my life.  The score was 184.  I know that's a score that some people average, but for me it was sweet because I don't consider myself a great bowler.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2006, 04:23:06 PM »
I have Tigg... no, wait, that information has already been given out.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #373 on: August 21, 2006, 01:03:03 AM »
My roommate just won $70,000 in an online poker tournament. Awesome.
~I.S.~

« Reply #374 on: August 21, 2006, 07:18:47 AM »
That's awesome, IS!

Last night, in MKDS, I beat one of the staff times! It was on Bowser's castle and the staff's time was 2:19:661. My time was 2:19:077! People may have already beat him with better times, I'm just proud of myself :D!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print