Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260672 times)

« Reply #405 on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:01 PM »
I have eaten of the massive cactus.

It's rich juices flowed into my mouth, and I loved the succulent taste of it's hard exterior.

I love eating cactus. It is my new favorite hobby. I will eat as many cacti as I can, and thrust it in my mouth.

*ahem*

So, I went to this mexican resturant tonight, and they offered some spanish-named dish which came with cactus on the side. Edible cactus. So I was like "TRTRTRTR MASSSIVE CACTUSSS!@!!!" and decided to eat some.

It tasted sorta like asparegus(sp?) and was kinda weird, but juicy.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #406 on: August 31, 2006, 06:52:55 PM »
I just finished watching something on TCL that claimed that spiders sometimes hide inside the plant. Creepy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #407 on: September 01, 2006, 04:57:49 PM »
I was at Fry's Electronics today, and they gave me store credit for the video card I won.  With the credit I got a sweet new monitor.  It's got 1,920,000 pixels and not one of them is dead.

« Reply #408 on: September 01, 2006, 05:50:12 PM »
In math class today we got these totally l33t graphing calculators today. I attached a pic. If anybody's wondering what it says... it says "L33T PWNZ0RZ L0L".

« Reply #409 on: September 01, 2006, 06:20:40 PM »
OMG WHY IS IT SO BIG!?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #410 on: September 01, 2006, 07:12:51 PM »
Oh, those are the TI-84 calcs.  I like to draw stuff in them.  My school has maybe 15.  We're too poor to have all of the math classes have them, and it's a bit too rich for my blood to get my own.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #411 on: September 01, 2006, 10:42:42 PM »
No, pt_peach is right. Compared to the hand, it does look freakishly big.

« Reply #412 on: September 02, 2006, 04:09:32 PM »
Woo-Hoo!!!!!  My moither just got home, and she called me into the kitchen.  I got in there, and what did she have?  HAPPY MEALS!  I now have the Mario Power Tennis mallet and ball.  Actually, 2 of them, since I think my mother expected different toys.  But I don't care, I'm just happy about getting it at all.  Yay!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #413 on: September 02, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
Yeah.  I got two Yoshi tag and run meters.  I'd also expected different toys, but was in a hurry and didn't think to ask though I've heard their not supposed to pick which toys you get.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2006, 08:15:52 PM »
McDonalds has MPT toys now?! *drives straight to Micky D's*

Luigison, did you have a baby?  Congratulations!  Is it a boy or girl?  What did you name him/her?  Mario?  Luigi?  Peach?  Toadette?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 08:20:13 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »
Luigison, did you have a baby?  Congratulations!  Is it a boy or girl?  What did you name him/her?  Mario?  Luigi?  Peach?  Toadette?
It's a Girl on the Interweb!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2006, 05:38:21 PM »
Heck yeah! I got a pwnage BB gun with a scope attachment for only $35! And it came with 1500 pellets!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #417 on: September 03, 2006, 06:17:52 PM »
No, pt_peach is right. Compared to the hand, it does look freakishly big.
They're not so big. I own a TI-84 Plus Sillver Edition (same size as the TI-84 Plus) and it's about 1.5 times the size of my hand. It may also look big because of the small size and poor quality of the picture.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #418 on: September 03, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »
Just for the record, I'm a big fan of Bionicle. Today, in the lego section of Zellers (A canadian store, I beleive), I saw Hewkii Inika on the sleves. He was the only inika (a new brand of toa) there, so I bought one. He's awesome. 13 points of articulation, light up axe, glow in the eyes and plenty of new peices. A truly great set!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #419 on: September 04, 2006, 04:41:49 PM »
... Huh?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print