Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1266884 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #450 on: September 19, 2006, 12:29:07 AM »
* Bird Person punches SolidShroom in the face
That's surround sound right there.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #451 on: September 19, 2006, 03:54:00 PM »
TRTRTRTR SCHOOL CREDIT CARDSS!!!!11!!11one11!1
*Ahem*
Well, today, I got my student ID cards. Now I won't have to worry about forgetting money for lunch. Hi Deezer.
Note that all of the stuff that's in covered with black was only blackened because they gave away too much personal information.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2006, 05:32:04 PM »
I used the credit from all the games I'd desided not to get to buy an onyx DS Lite today.  I may be posting in the Angst thread when it's possible to pre-order a Wii and I don't have any money though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2006, 10:28:57 PM »
Crap, now I can't tell whether or not CTOAN has eyes! Mumble grumble...
* Dr. Bird Person revises his villainous plot
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #454 on: September 19, 2006, 11:34:53 PM »
I used the credit from all the games I'd desided not to get to buy an onyx DS Lite today.  I may be posting in the Angst thread when it's possible to pre-order a Wii and I don't have any money though.

Isn't GameStop accepting Wii and PS3 pre-orders next week?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #455 on: September 20, 2006, 04:21:40 AM »
There was a test run in Hawaii.  My local Game Stop manager said that they might have a pre-order after the data from Hawaii is analyzed.  After what happened with Amazon, I'm not so sure.

Edit:  Update on Wii pre-orders from Amazon.com
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 08:44:39 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #456 on: September 20, 2006, 05:26:33 AM »
I got a job interview yesterday. I made it through the entire thing without talking like a pirate once!

« Reply #457 on: September 23, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »
I did it! I beat Bonetail!

I know, join the club. I'm just happy, because I can finally call myself a master of the game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #458 on: September 23, 2006, 03:34:58 PM »
Hey, congrats!
I've been doing great in school lately, which is conveinient, given the Wii will be out in a matter of months. I am also HAPPY because I have over 200 dollars saved up to get the Wii, so by then, I should have enough.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 03:40:34 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #459 on: September 24, 2006, 11:36:38 AM »
I got a job interview yesterday. I made it through the entire thing without talking like a pirate once!

XD XD XD XD XD XD You regularly talk like a pirate during job interviews or something? XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #460 on: September 25, 2006, 01:18:16 PM »
I think the day he made that post was International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #461 on: September 25, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »
Yay!  The e-Reader works with DS Lites without any modifications.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2006, 09:14:01 PM »
You know when you get a scab, how if you scrape it off too fast you have this red underskin thing?  Well.....

I had one of those on my chest since I was about thirteen, nearly four years.  I won't go into graphic detail, because you'll say that scabs are gross, or lack thereof, and I think I would know that by now.  Anyway, I've avoided swimming, contact sports, and many topless activities like changing in the locker room or going to freshmen PE without a sweatshirt wrapped around my neck(before I got a sweatshirt I would paper clip my shirt collar tighter).  Well, today I removed another bandaid, carefully, and...

It's healed.  There's skin there.

...I know someone who'll definitely be going to church THIS Sunday!!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2006, 11:18:02 PM »
Score!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #464 on: September 28, 2006, 03:51:05 PM »
You had a scab on your chest for FOUR YEARS!!?

Print