Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260259 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #465 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:46 PM »
You can see why I'm happy then.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #466 on: September 29, 2006, 02:08:09 PM »
TRTRTRTR SCHOOL CREDIT CARDSS!!!!11!!11one11!1
*Ahem*
Well, today, I got my student ID cards. Now I won't have to worry about forgetting money for lunch. Hi Deezer.
Note that all of the stuff that's in covered with black was only blackened because they gave away too much personal information.

Duuuuude! You should have blacked out the bar code! That's what I'd do if I showed you guys a picture of my school ID. That way, people can't scan a copy of that picture and steal your social security number and fraud you for a bunch of crap. Unless... your school ID works differently from mine and doesn't use your SS number.. Then you've got nothing to worry about.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #467 on: September 29, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »
What kind of crazy school do you attend?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #468 on: September 29, 2006, 03:52:06 PM »
That's exactly it. It's crazy.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #469 on: September 29, 2006, 07:07:32 PM »
Duuuuude! You should have blacked out the bar code! That's what I'd do if I showed you guys a picture of my school ID. That way, people can't scan a copy of that picture and steal your social security number and fraud you for a bunch of crap. Unless... your school ID works differently from mine and doesn't use your SS number.. Then you've got nothing to worry about.
Ah! You're BRILLIANT! Heh heh... cantthinkofaname will soon be destroyed!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #470 on: September 29, 2006, 07:53:17 PM »
*Continuing from Angst thread*

Today, at school during assembly in the gym, they were handing out their monthly awards. Guess who won an award? Me! I was given the award for "demonstrating  respect". I hung it with magnets on my computer's tower. Cool, eh?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2006, 01:32:41 PM »
Computer towers+Magnets=*BOOOOOOM*

Seriously, computers and magnets don't go well together. Neither do magnets and credit cards.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
While I don't know about the computer part, I can say with confidence that magnets will not do anything to your credit card unless it is extremely powerful.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »
Computer towers+Magnets=*BOOOOOOM*

Seriously, computers and magnets don't go well together. Neither do magnets and credit cards.

Ah, yes. Thank you, C.T.O.A.N. I wouldn't want my computer to go boom. I took the award & magnets off, and instead put them on the fridge. That way, more people can see it :).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2006, 08:34:50 PM »
Also avoid magnets and TVs. Or leaving a lightsaber paused on screen for great amounts of time.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #475 on: October 01, 2006, 06:28:58 AM »
I was able to connect to Nintendo WiFi Connection  with Mario Vs. DK 2 several times this morning with no problems.  I was even able to download Nintendo's WiFi Kong level.  Very cool.  I hope this continues all day because I want to download some more levels since all I have left to do in the game is get gold stars. 

Do you have a friend code for MvDK2?  http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=9764.0

*My new rule is that I have to post in the ANGST thread for every post I make in the HOPEFUL  thread and vice versa.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #476 on: October 01, 2006, 04:37:56 PM »
Ah! You're BRILLIANT! Heh heh... cantthinkofaname will soon be destroyed!

O_O WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!! ToT

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #477 on: October 02, 2006, 05:49:09 AM »
You allowed Dr. Bird Person to continue plotting against cantthinkofaname.

Crap, now I can't tell whether or not CTOAN has eyes! Mumble grumble...
* Dr. Bird Person revises his villainous plot
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 04:00:15 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #478 on: October 02, 2006, 07:33:31 AM »
I'm happy because I didn't have any bad dreams last night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #479 on: October 02, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »
Uhhh, what hopeful thing happened today, I might be getting some stuff that I bought from a friend at school tomorrow, he knows who to look for.....
I only watch [adult swim]

Print