Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260359 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #825 on: January 02, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »
Fanfics that ruin certain characters, or make glaring errors in that franchise's continuity, need to go. I also don't care for romance-fics, humor-fics, and song-fics, only if they don't fit with whatever franchise the fic is based on.

[/off-topic ramble]

« Reply #826 on: January 02, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »
Those are all the best kind!

« Reply #827 on: January 02, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »
I see nothing inherently wrong with a Pixar fanfic.

Write on!

You are my new best friend. *hugs Lizard Dude*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #828 on: January 02, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
Fanfics that ruin certain characters, or make glaring errors in that franchise's continuity, need to go. I also don't care for romance-fics, humor-fics, and song-fics, only if they don't fit with whatever franchise the fic is based on.

[/off-topic ramble]

Dude...that's one of the entire points of fanfiction! Making character fit in however you want them to. It lets your imagination soar. I  think I've ruined Roy's character with my fanfic *snicker*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #829 on: January 02, 2007, 06:38:27 PM »
Time for a quote:
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

You people are expressing ANGST towards fanfics (which, personally, I have no problem with) in the HOPEFUL thread. Move the talk to another topic, or request a split please. I don't like seeing ANGST in a HOPEFUL place.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #830 on: January 02, 2007, 06:57:28 PM »
...says the guy who can't seem to acquire a Wii, to my amusement (and possibly others).
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #831 on: January 02, 2007, 07:02:59 PM »
You people are expressing ANGST towards fanfics (which, personally, I have no problem with) in the HOPEFUL thread. Move the talk to another topic, or request a split please. I don't like seeing ANGST in a HOPEFUL place.

You tell 'em. ;D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #832 on: January 02, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »
I finally figured out how to work these Call of Duty 2 MOD Tools. Yay?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #833 on: January 02, 2007, 10:09:07 PM »
Time for a quote:

I don't consider an opinion of mine to be ANGST.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #834 on: January 02, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »
You are my new best friend. *hugs Lizard Dude*

* Lizard Dude huggles GiftedGirl.

Time for a quote:

I think he's quoting me! ^_^

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #835 on: January 03, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »
Yep.
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #836 on: January 03, 2007, 02:18:55 PM »
Those are all the best kind!

Dude...that's one of the entire points of fanfiction! Making character fit in however you want them to. It lets your imagination soar. I  think I've ruined Roy's character with my fanfic *snicker*

I forgot to mention that it also bothers me when people insert their own crappy characters into the story, especially when they make them heavily tied to the main characters in some form right off the bat.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #837 on: January 03, 2007, 02:20:59 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again: Fanfics suck when you have them based on talking cars.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #838 on: January 03, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »
Did you even see Cars, SushieBoy?

« Reply #839 on: January 03, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
Original characters are also great.

Print