Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1269536 times)

« Reply #960 on: February 04, 2007, 01:03:35 PM »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #961 on: February 04, 2007, 02:33:08 PM »
I've been a member for two years!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #962 on: February 04, 2007, 03:51:06 PM »
I got Wario Ware: Smooth Moves yesterday. Awesome game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #963 on: February 04, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »
I like pie!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #964 on: February 04, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »
Please, don't spam topics.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #965 on: February 04, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
He can't help it, it's what 10 year olds do.

Anyways, I got a copy of Windows Vista today at Best Buy. Yay!
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #966 on: February 05, 2007, 04:44:05 AM »
Haven't you had Vista for a while now? *looks confused*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #967 on: February 05, 2007, 08:01:27 AM »
I had a prototype copy.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #968 on: February 05, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
SMW is or will be available on Wii VC download today.  I hope it's available right now.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #969 on: February 05, 2007, 08:49:51 AM »
I'm HOPEFUL because schools are closing due to the arctic temperatures that are present here, thanks to a mass of arctic air. Now, I already don't have school today (one o' those Teacher Inservice Days), and these temperatures are supposedly going to keep up all this week. The big picture is that I may not have to go to school all week if these single-digit and negative temperatures/wind chills keep coming. So, I'm staying HOPEFUL that this fantasy will come true.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #970 on: February 05, 2007, 10:23:44 AM »
I'm hopeful because if I play my cards right (and I mean that quite literally), I'll have a Mr. Accessory soon (my father won't let me donate for one; because I play one of my friends in Speed all the time, and since we have a special rule allowing for more cards in a hand depending on wins, I have 7-card hands instead of 5, and since my friend is sick of my advantage, he's going to get me the Mr. A so that I'll reset the win/loss record).

Yes, we play Speed by crazy rules.

« Reply #971 on: February 05, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »
I'm HOPEFUL because schools are closing due to the arctic temperatures that are present here, thanks to a mass of arctic air.

That's why the schools are closed? Coolies. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #972 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:45 PM »
I'm hopeful because it's supposed to snow tomorrow, and if these temperatures persist, it'll freeze over, meaning NO SCHOOL!

« Reply #973 on: February 05, 2007, 04:57:13 PM »
I'm HOPEFUL because schools are closing due to the arctic temperatures that are present here, thanks to a mass of arctic air. Now, I already don't have school today (one o' those Teacher Inservice Days), and these temperatures are supposedly going to keep up all this week. The big picture is that I may not have to go to school all week if these single-digit and negative temperatures/wind chills keep coming. So, I'm staying HOPEFUL that this fantasy will come true.

No wai
This morning, temperatures were around -10. School almost closed. Too bad it didn't...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #974 on: February 05, 2007, 05:02:38 PM »
Some schools around here were closed (areas that still had a large amount of snow).

Print