Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267689 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
One town here in Minnesota was in the low negative 40s this morning.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #976 on: February 05, 2007, 10:17:25 PM »
Freezing. I thought 40 ABOVE here in Texas was cold.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #977 on: February 06, 2007, 12:40:22 AM »
I am happy...because I am being considered for being a mod (if nominated) by another forum I visit.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #978 on: February 06, 2007, 01:22:57 AM »
My friend just told me that our psychology teacher (and former world history teacher) is planning to take a trip to Italy or Greece next year as a sort of senior trip for my class.  I should start saving now, since he said that it's a few thousand dollars.  But I don't care, since I that would be the best trip ever.  And, with the guy I was working for before back in town, I have a job again.  Now I just need to get my grades back up, and I'll be just about set.  And the grades shouldn't be too hard, since the most difficult class I have is the AP US History, which isn't so much hard as it is more work.

Oh, and though a few days late, the semi-formal on Friday was a major success, and I (surprisingly) enjoyed myself.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #979 on: February 06, 2007, 07:32:04 AM »
I'm hopeful because as I post this, it's snowing! Also, those schools that were closed weren't closed because of snow-related issues, they were closed because of technical problems (lost electricity or broken boiler).

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #980 on: February 06, 2007, 06:31:39 PM »
If you're not up to date, the first DS I had was lost, the second inexplicably broke, and this one is fine aside from a broken hinge. I was thinking about getting a DS Lite, but I wouldn't have enough money for that and the plethora of Wii games I'd hate to be broke at time of release.
But then my mom asked me if I'd be into my job from last summer--babysitting. The same kids, I guess their dad is still in Iraq. It might be easier this time: They've aged a year, The Wii will keep them interested longer than the Nintendo 64, blah blah blah. The hard part is my sister might not be around to help me out... but if that's the case, I make double the money (I'm turning into Wario, help me)!Then again, I had to handle them alone half of last summer... Anyway, with that I'll have plenty of money for Wii games released after summer (and I know my parents, I can borrow for any games released during and pay after).And if I have enough money, I can just get a DS Lite anytime!
Also, new mutt. My sister wants to name her Penny. It looks like I have tin foil in my mouth in that photo, or maybe a brand new penny. I don't.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #981 on: February 06, 2007, 07:22:43 PM »
That's a cute dog.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #982 on: February 06, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »
The green! IT BURNS!!! XP

I'm hopeful because I'm going to set up my scanner and do crazy stuff.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #983 on: February 06, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »
Like scan stuff in the fourth dimension?

My niece just turned one year old earlier this year, and she's just obscenely cute. Yes, she's so cute she qualifies as an obscenity.
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #984 on: February 06, 2007, 09:21:20 PM »
No, I'm actually aiming for the fifth dimension, or maybe sixth.

So cute it's an obscenity, huh? That would be a great affliction.

« Reply #985 on: February 06, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »
The green! IT BURNS!!! XP

I'm sure if the Mario Brothers ever owned a dog, it would be that one. XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #986 on: February 07, 2007, 01:03:31 AM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #987 on: February 07, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
THE MICROSOFT! IT BURNS! (I'm running Knoppix on a school computer as I post this, so I'm hopeful that the teachers will remain oblivious)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #988 on: February 07, 2007, 01:29:07 PM »
I'm hopeful that Vista will turn out even worse than it is now (what with the over-security issues and whatnot), which will encourage Microsoft to beef it up and turn it into the best OS ever (hopefully). Bonus points if it's compatible with 6D scanners.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #989 on: February 08, 2007, 07:50:56 AM »
Well, I had no school Monday or Tuesday because of the extreme cold, yesterday we were let out early (the heat wasn't working properly), and NOW there is no school because the heat doesn't work! So, I've basically had a five-day vacation with an early dismissal. And Spring Break is still coming.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print