Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267030 times)

« Reply #1290 on: March 28, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
Dalgie! :D

That's my nickname for my collectable Dialga stylus. Guess you guys know what that means. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1291 on: March 28, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
Hey! I also got a Dialga stylus free when I reserved Pokèmon Diamond! They're pretty huge, maybe three times as thick as a normal DS Lite stylus. However, you owning a collectible Dialga stylus could mean two different things:

1. You received it free by reserving Pokèmon Diamond and/or Pearl.
2. You bought it for $20.00 and did not reserve one or both of the two games (which I guarantee no one will do).
Just want to point it out :P.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1292 on: March 28, 2007, 08:02:23 PM »
3. You got it off of eBay.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1293 on: March 29, 2007, 12:07:05 AM »
Yes Toad, Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is not real.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1294 on: March 29, 2007, 03:36:57 PM »
When I read that in EGM, I chuckled after I realized it was fake. They're pretty good at April Fool's gags.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1295 on: March 30, 2007, 09:19:18 AM »
Posting from school!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1296 on: March 30, 2007, 03:28:12 PM »
Yes Toad, Mushroom Kingdom Hearts is not real.

I do see that it is not real right this second, but give them a couple of months. They'll be announcing some sort of secret project involving Nintendo and Square Enix and "some popular RPG".

I honestly think they're already working on it, as in the April issue of Nintendo Power, Nintendo answers a fan letter about how they (Nintendo) have been talking about Kingdom Hearts a lot lately (in past issues of NP).

Maybe I'm putting clues together that aren't there, but I really think that Nintendo and Square Enix are up to something..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1297 on: March 30, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »
The guys who write Nintendo Power represent Nintendo Power, not Nintendo directly.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1298 on: March 30, 2007, 04:47:02 PM »
Maybe I'm putting clues together that aren't there, but I really think that Nintendo and Square Enix are up to something..
You know, this is exactly how some still refuse to accept that Sonic and Tails in SSBM was an April Fools Joke.

« Reply #1299 on: March 30, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »
I knew that one was a fake.. Somehow it was obviously not real, though I couldn't quiet tell what was wrong (other than the fact that Sonic and Tails were in that picture, anyway).

I'm hoping that even if this is an April Fool's joke, that it one day becomes reality.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1300 on: March 30, 2007, 10:47:43 PM »
Nintendo and Square Enix are up to things like the next Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. NP writers talk about everything a lot these days.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1301 on: March 31, 2007, 01:06:30 AM »
Hehe, I got a week off from school. And I'll be enjoying myself this weekend and next. Hehe. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1302 on: March 31, 2007, 10:33:36 AM »
Aw man! Whhhyyyy? That's not fair.
every

« Reply #1303 on: March 31, 2007, 12:12:03 PM »
Spring break, man. Spring Break :D.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1304 on: March 31, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
For some cruel reason, I'm not in spring break yet. I'm still cooped up inside, although I think I've got roughly a week-ish to go.
every

Print