Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1267528 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1350 on: April 04, 2007, 09:48:46 AM »
My dad recently found an old shotgun in the shed that we've never seen before. There's no ammo for it or in it, and it's probably so crusted full of dust that it won't work, but at least I feel a little bit safer in case of a zombie invasion.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1351 on: April 04, 2007, 03:04:39 PM »
I guess you could use the butt of it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1352 on: April 04, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »
Methinks Glorb has necrophobia. Or however you say fear of zombies. But I'm not accusing anyone of anything, so there you have it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1353 on: April 04, 2007, 07:05:22 PM »
Well... At least I'll get to sleep tonight (not the best Spring Break right about now...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1354 on: April 05, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
I have good news, and awesome news. I finished this really tough math test and hopefully got an A, but I've also noticed I'm growing a goatee. How awesome is that? Sure, it's barely visible, but in a year or too, I'll be walking down the street, and people will probably think I'm a dinosaur/ghost/bounty hunter and ask for my autograph.

On a related note, I do not have necrophobia! I'm just sayin', in case those zombies get out of line, I'd be willing to re-kill them, because that's what they'd have wanted. Also, I don't want any grimy undead touching my Pop-Tarts or my rad new goatee.
every

« Reply #1355 on: April 05, 2007, 11:24:37 AM »
I've also noticed I'm growing a goatee. How awesome is that? Sure, it's barely visible, but in a year or too, I'll be walking down the street, and people will probably think I'm a dinosaur/ghost/bounty hunter and ask for my autograph.

You and about a billion other 15 year old guys on this planet. :P

I've tried facial hair once. I've learned it's not as great as you'd think it'd be. Of course some people don't look right without it, I guess...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1356 on: April 05, 2007, 12:09:13 PM »
You're just bitter because no on asked for your autograph. But actually, it's pretty annoying for me, because everyone except my parents will interrupt whatever I'm saying to declare "HEEY! Looks lack ya gotta litter PEACH FUZZ dere, boy!" People who are meeting me for the first time will actually inform me of this fact before they say hi to me, and no, I'm not making that up.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1357 on: April 05, 2007, 12:37:54 PM »
I got my GBASP back. It's not AS battered as I remembered it...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1358 on: April 05, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
I'm hopeful because it's Easter weekend.

I just don't get how the whole Easter Bunny thing started. Could someone inform me on this?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 03:52:03 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1359 on: April 05, 2007, 03:53:34 PM »
To keep the kids interested.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1360 on: April 05, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »
Yeah, but why a bunny?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1361 on: April 05, 2007, 03:59:22 PM »
See, it goes something like this. Remember the tortoise and the hare? Well, the prize the turtle won was to become four ninjas. The rabbit, being the loser, got stuck with the whole Easter thing for the kids. Can you imagine if the turtle had lost? We'd have an Easter turtle and Teenage Mutant Ninja Bunnies.

« Reply #1362 on: April 05, 2007, 04:04:20 PM »
Whoa, that's pretty insane.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1363 on: April 05, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »
Actually, here's what happened.

Guy #1: We need a definitive mascot for Easter.

Guy #2: How about...Jesus?

Guy #1: Nah, we need something...more adorable. Hey, wait! You there, would you consider being Easter's mascot?

Easter Bunny: Well, sure. I mean, my first name's Easter, anyway.

Guy #1: Okay, it's settled. Swear Words Man, you can go home.

Swear Words Man: Oh, gosh-diddly-darn it. By golly, maybe I'll get it next time.
every

« Reply #1364 on: April 05, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
Jesus is my favorite fictional character; I think he would have been the perfect Easter Mascot!

EDIT: This is a joke, to anyone who cares.  :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 07:08:37 PM by PaperLuigi »

Print